Peavey MAX 115 Bass Combo Amp, 2012 Model
Peavey MAX 115 Bass Combo Amp, 2012 ModelDetails
Peavey proudly announces the relaunch of the new MAX Series of bass amplifiers, the redesigned lineup of bass combos from the innovation and reliability leader includes the MAX 115 Combo amp. With 300 watts of power with Peavey's DDT speaker protection and exclusive tone enhancements, the Peavey MAX Series is designed for superior tone, performance and reliability in portable bass amplification.
Product Ref: 24192View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Peavey MAX 115 bass combo amp delivers huge bass tone with exclusive Peavey designs, including unique psycho-acoustic low-end enhancement that adds bass without demanding anything extra from the speaker- a testament to Peavey's technology-driven reliability. The EQ section includes three-band EQ, a gain boost featuring Peavey's patented TransTube® tube emulation circuitry, and switchable presets like Punch, Mid-Shift and Bright.
The MAX 115 also features a built-in chromatic tuner with mute, a tuned and ported enclosure, 1/8-inch headphone output and 1/8-inch auxiliary input. The MAX 115 includes an XLR direct output with ground lift and has a built-in tweeter that is bypassed when the TransTube® gain boost is engaged for a more authentic classic overdrive sound.
- 300 watts of power
- 15-inch premium Peavey speaker with high-end tweeter
- DDT speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube® gain boost which bypasses the tweeter for more authentic classic tone
- Three-band EQ with Punch, Mid-Shift and Bright controls
- Tuned, ported enclosure
- Psycho-acoustic low-end enhancement
- Built-in direct output with ground lift
- 1/8" aux input
- 1/8" phones output
- Chromatic tuner with mute
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.