OFFLINE Ibanez RGR465M Electric Guitar, Soda Blue
Product Ref: 17285
OFFLINE Ibanez RGR465M Electric Guitar, Soda BlueDetails
The Ibanez RGR465 M electric guitar has classic RG looks as well as shape with a reverse matching colour headstock and inlays. The RG465M comes equipped with a Dimarzio D-Activator in the bridge position and a Dimarzio Air Norton S in the neck. The familiar Wizard II maple neck ensures this guitar plays like a dream and the the EDGE III trem keeps tuning in check.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
As Music has changed over the past 30 years, so too have guitarists' needs. Every year, individuals come along who take the form to new levels, aspiring to new heights of musical acrobatics - usually, testing the physical boundaries of their guitars in the process.
Although it goes without saying that having the right tool for the job won't necessarily guarantee success, it can definitely help move the odds in your favor. Ibanez are synonymous with many technological advancements when it comes to electric guitars, so much so they are the first stop for many awe inspiring acts such as Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Dragonforce, Slipknot, Meshuggah, Korn and literally hundreds more.
- Body: Basswood
- Bridge: Edge III
- Neck Material: 3pc Wizard II Maple neck
- Frets: Jumbo frets
- Scale: 648mm/25.5" scale
- Neck Pickup: Dimarzio Air Norton S
- Bridge Pickup: Dimarzio D-Activator
- Hardware Colour: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.