Music Man James Valentine Signature Guitar, Satin Natural
Music Man James Valentine Signature Guitar, Satin NaturalDetails
The Music Man James Valentine Signature Guitar, was designed for Maroon 5 guitarist, James Valentine. This singular instrument combines James's greatest features of his favourite guitars with new creative elements. Constructed from solid Ash, and finished with high gloss polyester, this guitar looks as good as it sounds. Featuring two Ernie Ball Music Man designed pickups (1-humbucker/1-single coil), with 3-way custom wired lever switch, coil tap, and a modern hardtail bridge with vintage bent steel saddles. These versatile electronics allow you to achieve a wide range of music as demonstrated by James Valentines within Maroon 5. The versatility of this guitar makes it an ideal choice for guitarists who prefer to gig all night with just one guitar.
Product Ref: 74768View Full Description
Buy on finance from £66.91 per month Finance from £66.91 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
James Valentine's guitar work has been the focal engine component of Maroon 5 for many years now. Featuring in hits like 'Moves like Jagger,''She will be loved,' and 'This Love,' he has certainly played many different styles of music.
The beautiful Ash body has been ergonomically designed, and subtly tapers from a thicker bottom to a slightly thinner top. This clever idea enables the guitar to hug the body, which lends itself to Valentine's funky rhythmic style. This wedge shape body also distributes the weight without effecting the sound, and allows easier access to the fretboard, and also the ability to achieve complex styles. An additional benefit of this unique shape is that it provides a comfortable playing position, allowing your forearm to be more relaxed and therefore play for longer.
The roasted Maple neck and fretboard is finished in a gun-stock oil and wax rub, and adds an urban look to this guitar. This unique finish also provides the neck with a similar feel and resistance to raw wood. The neck features 22 high-profile, stainless steel frets, and is bolted on to the Ash body via five bolts. This sculpted neck joint enables a smooth access to higher frets, and enhances the ease of playing.
Custom Pickups for a Custom Guitar
The Music Man James Valentine Signature Guitar features two pickups; the custom Humbucker at the neck, and one single coil pickup at the bridge. Another great feature is the push-push master volume and tone knobs for quick and easy control, and an active pre-amp that provides an additional 20DB active gain boost to fatten up solos.
Versatile Sound for Any Set
The advantage of the James Valentine guitar is its ability to achieve many different sounds. Whether its a funky tone you're looking for, or a classic rock feel, this guitar has it all. Explore a whole world of textures by experimenting with various volume settings when using both pickups.
"By combining an innovative wedge body shape with versatile electronics, the Ernie Ball Music Man James Valentine provides a diverse rainbow of tones along with playability and comfort.." Guitar World
Read the full review here.
- Custom Ernie Ball Humbucker and Single coil Pickup
- Modern Classic hard tail bridge
- Ash Body with Roasted Maple Neck and Fretboard
- Comfortable wedge shaped body
- 3-Way pickup Selector
- Volume and Tone control with push-push
Body & Bridge
- Body: Ash
- Finish: High Gloss Polyester
- Colour: Satin Natural
- Bridge: Music Man® Modern hardtail with vintage bent steel saddles
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Roasted Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On (5 Bolts)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Neck Finish:Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Fretboard:Roasted Maple
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width, Stainless Steel
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: Custom Music Man® active pre-amp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom spilt pickup configurations
- Pickups: SH - Music Man® custom wound staggered pole piece single coil and humbucker with chrome covers
- Switching:3-way lever pickup selector
- Tuners: Schaller M6-IND locking
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.