Music Man Albert Lee HH Signature Guitar, Black
Music Man Albert Lee HH Signature Guitar, BlackDetails
The Music Man Albert Lee HH Signature Guitar has been specifically designed for country guitarist Albert Lee. He is primarily known for his fingerstyle and hybrid picking technique, and specialises in Country, Rockabilly and Rock and Roll. The Albert Lee HH is an upgraded version of the original Albert Lee model. Sharing the same modern retro aesthetics, the HH model comprises a light weight African mahogany body and a beautiful rosewood neck and fingerboard, giving the Albert Lee HH its signature rich warmth. Featuring dual medium output custom wound DiMarzio humbuckers, and a 5-way switch to deliver a full range of tonal options.
Product Ref: 74775View Full Description
Buy on finance from £57.89 per month Finance from £57.89 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Albert Lee guitars all have a very distinctive appearance which certainly stands out from the crowd, compared to the usual Strat and Les Paul lookalikes on the market. Like others in the Albert Lee range, the Albert Lee HH combines both retro modern design with versatility to produce a truly unique guitar. This unique crafted model comprises of a light weight African Mahogany body, which adds warmth to the overall sound of the instrument.
The Rosewood neck and fretboard feature an oiled and waxed surface, and feels smooth and tactile. With a smooth fretboard there is no stickiness to slow you down, which therefore makes its easier to play.
A Great Sound
The Albert Lee HH features two DiMarzio custom Humbuckers, which provide you with a great clarity of tone. This guitar is a flawless instrument boasting the very highest levels of quality, craftsmanship and unparalleled playing comfort.
- African Mahogany in Black
- 5-way lever pickup selector
- Solid Rosewood Neck
- Lightweight and Comfortable to play
- 2 DiMarzio custom humbuckers
- Natural finished headstock
Body & Bridge
- Body: African Mahogany
- Finish: High gloss polyester
- Colour: Black
- Bridge: Standard - Music Man® strings-thru-the-body bridge of chrome plated, hardened steel with vintage steel saddles; Optional - Music Man® vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On (5 Bolts)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Neck Finish:Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: Volume and Tone
- Pickups: HH - 2 DiMarzio custom humbucking with chrome covers
- Switching:5-way lever pickup selector
- Tuners: Schaller M6-IND locking
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.