Mesa Boogie Express 5:25 1x10 Guitar Combo Amp
Product Ref: 25716
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25 1x10 Guitar Combo AmpDetails
The Mesa Boogie Express line to tone - Take the Mesa Boogie Express 5:25 Combo Amp, running EL-84's, out of London straight to the studio for the ultimate big sounding "little amp", this 25 watt combo amp features four inspiring modes from two opposite personalities spread across two fully independent channels. If Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde had to share one platform, this would be it.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Up front, that number "5" indicates the low power, single-ended magic of pure Class A. The "25" refers to the rated push-pull output. Together, these make up Duo-Class our patented new power circuit, the first to offer both single-ended and push-pull configurations in the same amplifier.
But even that's not the last stop. Each channel is further equipped with its own Contour depth control for added shaping that's both assignable and footswitchable. Used subtly, Contour adds a halo of depth and chime to gleaming clean sounds. Higher Contour settings, especially in Crunch and Burn, take you into Recto turf, tight, huge and menacing.
Don't be fooled by its compact size! You'll be shocked when you hear this little monster.
Two Incredible Channels, Four Fully Evolved Modes give you a boarding pass to all the classic guitar styles. The pristine, blooming CLEAN and tight, grinding CRUNCH cover the rhythm territories in Channel 1 while Channel 2 roams the wide open spaces of soloing with howling BLUES and soaring BURN modes.
Both Channels feature Assignable / Footswitchable CONTOUR controls that pack the sonic power of a multi-band EQ into one simple control. Blend this dynamic, bouncy circuit with the musically rich TONE controls for a sound far bigger than you've ever heard from a combo.
External Switch Jacks
Switch "tracks" remotely with the EXTERNAL SWITCH jacks where CHANNELS, REVERB and the CONTOUR controls can be patched to an external master switching system for remote access. The transparent series EFFECTS LOOP handles the interface to all outboard processing.
Patented Duo-Class Power Switching let's you switch the Class (operating class) and Configuration (wiring style) in tandem, giving you two dialed power-voice ranges with the flick of a switch.
- Duo-Class Power Amp (Patent 7,173,488) allows you to select either:
- 1 power tube in pure Class A (single-ended) producing 5 Watts or switching to
- 2 power tubes in Class A/B to produce 25 Watts via a 5/25 Power Switch / 2xEL-84 & 5x12AX7
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 4 Style Modes (Channel 1 = Clean or Crunch, Channel 2 = Blues or Burn)
- Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Reverb, Master and Contour Controls per Channel
- Footswitchable Variable Contour Control on each channel provides the power of our 5-band graphic EQ all from 1 rotary control
- All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb
- Fully Buffered FX Loop External Switching Jacks for Channel 1/2, Contour 1, Contour 2, Reverb
- 3 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2, Reverb & Contour)
- Inlcudes Slip Cover
- Head (Width 19in)
- Rackmount Head
- 1x12 Combo
- 12" Speaker
- Open Back, Width 19in
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.