Martin 00L-17 Left Handed Acoustic Guitar, Black Smoke
Martin 00L-17 Left Handed Acoustic Guitar, Black SmokeDetails
The Martin 00L-17 Black Smoke is a visually stunning, sophisticated left handed acoustic guitar. Taking inspiration from the original 'Style 17' guitars of the early 1900s, the 00L-17 produces an array of interesting, developed tones. The 00 grand concert size provides a parlor's fingerpicking clarity whilst the slightly larger body gives a full low end close to a dreadnought. The Martin 00L-17 is a guitar that?s going to play with great tone and clarity for years to come.
Product Ref: 67860View Full Description
Buy on finance from £49.02 per month Finance from £49.02 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comfort and great sound are at the core of the Martin 00L-17. As a grand concert sized guitar it excels at producing clear highs, but the slightly larger than a 000 size pushes forward the low end punch. The exotic Guatemalan Rosewood bridge brings slightly longer sustain from the strings, with the Rosewood fingerboard developing a range of overtones. The 00-17 benefits from a modified low oval neck and Performing Artist taper, making it easy to play - comfortable as well as rewarding. The Black Smoke finish gives a classic, smart aesthetic for a truly timeless guitar.
Body & Bridge
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret
- Body Material: Sitka Spruce
- Bacing Style: X Brace, Scalloped
- Back and Side Material: Mahogany
- Bridge Material: Guatemalan Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Modern Straightline- Drop In Saddle
- Scale Length: 632 mm (24.9’’)
- Finish: Black Smoke
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Width at Nut: 44.5 mm
- Width at 12nd Fret: 54 mm
- Finish: Satin
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Inlay Material: Black Stripe
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: 1955 Style 18
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Pickguard: White
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.