Marshall MG101CFX Carbon Fibre 100W Guitar Combo Amp
Product Ref: 22627
Marshall MG101CFX Carbon Fibre 100W Guitar Combo AmpDetails
Containing all the features found in the previous 'FX' models, the MG101CFX expands the tonal range, develops the functionality and increases the roar!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
At your disposal is a separate digital delay, meaning a total of three custom-voiced FX can be combined at once - Reverb, Modulation (Chorus/Phaser/Flanger) and Delay - creating near endless FX possibilities. The External FX Loop and Marshall's proprietary power-amp damping circuitry make adding additional FX and boosting your tone projection simple, and both are switchable via the front panel and/or the optional programmable MG foot controller affording you complete control.
The headphone socket on this top-tier MG doubles as a very handy line out, ideal for sending your melodic melodies and jaw-dropping solos to any external unit you wish. As with the use of headphones, the amp's speaker is muted, allowing for silent recording.
- Output (RMS): 100 Watts
- Speaker: 1 x 12"
- Channels (storable): 4
- Digital Effects: Yes
- Digital Reverb: Yes
- Power Amp Damping: Yes
- MP3/Line In: Yes
- Emulated Line Out/Headphones: Yes
- External FX Loop: Yes
- MG Foot controller Compatible: Yes
Due to the technical nature of the Marshall Amplification products advertised on this page it is recommended that you contact us by telephone or by coming into our store to discuss your particular requirements and to arrange a demonstration before buying any of these products.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.