Marshall JVM410HJSB + 1960AJSB Joe Satriani Blue Half Stack
Product Ref: 29176
Marshall JVM410HJSB + 1960AJSB Joe Satriani Blue Half StackDetails
The JVM410HJSB with matching 1960AJSB. Marshall have revamped the JVM410H and worked closely with Joe to offer some great new features. This Blue half stack edition is a limited edition worldwide and is only available as a head and cabinet combination.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The four reverb pots from the original JVM410 have now been replaced with noise gates; four noise gates no less, one for each channel and each with their own threshold. Another visible change to the front panel is the addition of a "Mid Shift" button that can be used for both ODI and OD2 channels, shifting the mid character of the sound to that of Joe's specification. Tone wise, the amplifier is very different: The Clean channel is based on the aforementioned 6100 when on the green mode, with the orange and red modes being hotter variations of that tone too. The crunch channel takes the original JVM410 crunch and adds some of the popular Marshall AFD circuit to it. and the OD channels are now both voiced identically, based on the JVM410 ODI but with the gain scaled back slightly and a smoother transition between modes.
- Type: Head
- Output (RMS): 100 Watt
- Channels: 2
- Pre-Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 1 x EL34
- 4 Independent Noise Gates
- 4 Independent EQ per channel
- 4 Mid Shift Switch
- Type: Speaker Cabinet
- Output (RMS): 300 Watt
- Speakers: 4 x 12" Celestion 75 speaker
- Impedance: 16/4 Ohm Impedance (Mono)/8 Ohm Impedance (Stereo)
- Dimensions (mm): 760 x 830 x 365
- Weight (kg): 36.4Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.