Marshall JVM205C 50W 2x12 Combo Guitar Amp
Marshall JVM205C 50W 2x12 Combo Guitar AmpDetails
The Marshall JVM205C combines the classic Marshall sound with a modern two channel, all valve design. Built in studio quality reverb and several options for footswitching means this combo meets today's guitarists' needs without compromising on the Marshall tone we've all grown to love.
Product Ref: 29168
- Classic Marshall Sound With 2x Channel All Valve Design
- Built In Studio Quality Reverb
- Several Options For Footswitching
- Highest Gain Capability Ever Found In A Marshall
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The JVM 2 Series features five brand-new, professional, all-valve 100 Watt and 50 Watt 2 channel amps, available in both head and combo formats. Both channels offer three footswitchable modes, effectively giving you six Marshall's in one! Built-in England with pride and armed with 16 controls and six switches, all five JVM2s are easy to understand and are intuitive to use. Add to this a footswitchable, studio quality Digital Reverb, two footswitchable Master Volumes, two FX Loops, a revolutionary, intelligent 4-way footswitch, MIDI switching capability and the highest gain capability ever found in an all-valve Marshall means each JVM delivers an incredibly broad range of tones and switching options.
"If Marshall was trying to create the ultimate sub-£1000 guitar amp, it can give itself a pat on the back, because this one provides pretty much everything you could possibly ask for."
"We'd feel really confident going into a gig of any size with this amp to back us up - it's flexible enough to handle just about any situation you could think of."
- Type: Combo
- Output (RMS): 50 Watt
- Speakers: 1 x Vintage, 1 x Heritage
- Pre-Amp Valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
- Footswitch (Supplied): PEDL-00044
- Dimensions (mm): 690x510x265
- Weight (kg): 29.5Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.