Marshall JVM205C 50W 2x12 Combo Guitar Amp
Product Ref: 29168
Marshall JVM205C 50W 2x12 Combo Guitar AmpDetails
The Marshall JVM205C combines the classic Marshall sound with a modern two channel, all valve design. Built in studio quality reverb and several options for footswitching means this combo meets today's guitarists' needs without compromising on the Marshall tone we've all grown to love.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The JVM 2 Series features five brand-new, professional, all-valve 100 Watt and 50 Watt 2 channel amps, available in both head and combo formats. Both channels offer three footswitchable modes, effectively giving you six Marshall's in one! Built-in England with pride and armed with 16 controls and six switches, all five JVM2s are easy to understand and are intuitive to use. Add to this a footswitchable, studio quality Digital Reverb, two footswitchable Master Volumes, two FX Loops, a revolutionary, intelligent 4-way footswitch, MIDI switching capability and the highest gain capability ever found in an all-valve Marshall means each JVM delivers an incredibly broad range of tones and switching options.
"If Marshall was trying to create the ultimate sub-£1000 guitar amp, it can give itself a pat on the back, because this one provides pretty much everything you could possibly ask for."
"We'd feel really confident going into a gig of any size with this amp to back us up - it's flexible enough to handle just about any situation you could think of."
- Type: Combo
- Output (RMS): 50 Watt
- Speakers: 1 x Vintage, 1 x Heritage
- Pre-Amp Valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
- Footswitch (Supplied): PEDL-00044
- Dimensions (mm): 690x510x265
- Weight (kg): 29.5Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.