Marshall 1960AX 4x12" Angled Speaker Cab w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Marshall 1960AX 4x12" Angled Speaker Cab w/ Celestion GreenbacksDetails
The Marshall 1960AX Angled 4x12 Cab. This is the original and for many players still the best 412 on the market. It is rated at the original 100 and is loaded with 4x12" Celestion Greenback G12M Speakers, giving amazing brigthness and warmth.
Product Ref: 29209View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.09 per month Finance from £19.09 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
There are two types of cab; the angled top or straight. The Marshall 4x12 is one of the unquestionable icons of Rock music. If you want to stay true to the original design and you dont need 300 watts handling then go with the 1960AX.
- Type: Speaker Cabinet
- Speaker Type: G12M-25
- Output (RMS): 100 Watt
- Impedance (Mono): 16 Ohm
- Dimensions (mm): 760 x 830 x 365
- Weight (kg): 37.7-38.2Kg
- Made In England
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.