Line 6 JM-4 Looper Guitar Effects Pedal- Ex Demo
Product Ref: 23150
Line 6 JM-4 Looper Guitar Effects Pedal- Ex DemoDetails
Combining exhilarating jam tracks with sound-on-sound looping and a full arsenal of legendary Line 6 tones, JM4 Looper sparks inspiration in ways other looping pedals can only dream.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
JM4 Looper features over 100 Endless Jam tracks and drum grooves in more than 10 styles performed by top LA and Nashville session players. These tracks aren?t rigid and robotic; these are actual recordings laid down by A-list drummers, bass players and guitarists. The real-world chemistry from these dynamic rhythm sections is here for you to explore your creativity in writing songs, trying out solo ideas or just honing your chops between gigs.
- 200+ artist-created presets
- 150+ song-based presets
- 36 user-programmable presets
12 Line 6 amp models from Clean to Insane
7 Smart Control FX:
- Delay (with Tap Tempo)
- Tape Echo (with Tap Tempo)
- Sweep Echo (with Tap Tempo)
- 3 tone controls: Bass, Mid and Treble
- Integrated tuner
- Independent Mic/Aux input effects: 3-band EQ, Compressor, Delay and Reverb
- 100+ Endless Jam tracks and drum grooves
- Save up to 100 CD-quality recorded jams (totaling 24 minutes of recording time) internally
- SD card slot for importing and exporting loops and recordings. (Supports up to 2-GB SD card for storage of up to 6.5 hours of recorded jams. SD card sold separately)
- Dedicated footswitches for Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed and Undo
Ins & Outs:
- 1/4" instrument input
- 1/4" aux input
- XLR mic input with dedicated trim knob
- 1/8" CD/MP3 input
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- 1/4" mono guitar output
- 1/4" stereo outputs
This item is an ex showroom demonstration model. There are light scuffs around the casing. The power supply is missing. Otherwise, the unit operates as new.
This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning product at a discounted price, supplied with a one year warranty.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.