Line 6 DT25 25w Amp Head
Line 6 DT25 25w Amp HeadDetails
Four boutique tube amps in one, so you can find your tone - If your tone is your masterpiece, Line 6 DT25 25w Amp Head is your paintbrush. This portable 25W/10W tube amp from Line 6 and tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner gives you four stunning, lust-worthy amp voicings and unprecedented versatility that lay the foundation for you to build your perfect tone.
Product Ref: 23104View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.76 per month Finance from £13.76 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The powerful combination of reconfigurable analog components and HD modeling allows DT25 to be four amps in one capable of producing American cleans, British crunch, class A chime and modern high-gain. Selectable operating class, power tube mode and four Voicings (which offer the perfect combinations of negative feedback loop topology, and HD preamp and tone stack modeling) can dial in classic vintage tones or be shaped into highly customized originals - and each one drips with boutique tone and touch-response.
Fine-tune each DT25 voicing by reconfiguring analog components and crafting original tones that transcend the classic templates. DT25 provides a truly wide tonal palette.
Selectable analog components.
Rather than being set in stone like those of most great tube amps, the analog components at the heart of DT25 are all totally reconfigurable to match the tones in your head. Select any of the amp's four voicings (which which offer the perfect combinations of negative feedback loop topology, and HD preamp and tone stack modeling), and the DT25 gives you analog settings to match. You can further alter settings such as output tube class (A or AB), power tube mode (pentode/triode) settings and more to take your tone beyond the traditional templates.
Channel switching for instant flexibility.
In addition to all of its voicing flexibility, DT25 features two entirely independent channels. A flick of its A/B switch or a tap of a latching footswitch is capable of causing a full analog and digital transformation - go from a tight, crystalline American clean to an open, jangly British crunch. Dial in two clean sounds or set one channel as a Boost. Set them any way you like - you're not forced to choose between just "clean" and "dirty."
Low Volume mode.
Way beyond a traditional master volume, switching to Low Volume mode lets you take the DT25 down to whisper-quiet levels for recording or late-night jamming, without losing an ounce of your crystalline clean or bone-crunching high-gain tones. The tubes distort less in Low Volume mode so the HD modeling technology picks up the slack and fills out the tone with rich power amp modeling so it still sounds like it's cranked up even at low levels.
Celestion speakers for incomparable tone.
The world over, Celestion speakers are the first name in tone and original equipment in countless classic tube amps. DT25 combos and extension cabinets include custom-voiced Celestion G12H-90 speakers for optimum tonal depth and clarity.
- Flexible tube section designed by tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner
- Instantly reconfigurable per channel
- Selectable operating class (Class AB/25 Watts/Fixed Bias or Class A/10 Watts/Cathode Biased)
- Selectable power tube mode (Pentode or Triode)
- Four unique Voicings (negative feedback loop topologies paired with HD preamp and tone stack modeling):
- Classic American Clean/Tight NFL
- British Crunch/Medium NFL
- Class A Chime/Zero NFL
- Modern, High-Gain/Resonant NFL
- (1) 12AX7, (2) EL84 tubes
- 4/8/16 ohm speaker outputs
- Series effects loop
- Intuitive, 2-channel design
- Back-lit front panel
- HD amp modeling technology fuels each Voicing's preamp and tone stack, and automatically pairs them with corresponding Bogner-designed dynamic analog circuitry
- Modeled spring reverb with individual level control per channel
- Cabinet-simulated direct output
- Low Volume Mode provides cranked up tube tone at whisper-quiet volume
- Speaker jack-sensing provides relay driven output transformer protection circuit
- L6 LINK connects DT25 to POD HD (NOT INCLUDED) for additional effects, amp voicings and instant scalability (including stereo operation with multiple DT25 amplifiers) - all controlled by any L6 LINK equipped POD HD
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.