Jackson X Series Monarkh SCXMG, Satin Black
Jackson X Series Monarkh SCXMG, Satin BlackDetails
Product Ref: 84728View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.94 per month Finance from £15.94 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Jackson X Series Monarkh SCXMG features a mahogany body which delivers a warm, balanced tone and a tonewood oftern used in higher end guitars. An elegant cutaway is also included for easier access to the higher frets, and achieving those metal riffs.
Compound Radius Fingerboard
This Monarkh SCXMG features a compound-radius fingerboard, crafted from dark rosewood. This new innovative design means the fingerboard is gradually flatter toward the neck heel, and more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
For that beefy low end and fat top end, the Monarkh SCXMG is equipped with an EMG-85 neck pickup and an EMG-81 bridge pickup, both with Alnico magnet-loaded coils. Players can expect a variety of distorted tones with a powerful projection that will cut through any mix.
- Equipped with a pair of EMG humbuckers that produce pristine cleans and distortion
- Mahogany body delivers warm tone, with crisp clarity
- One-Piece Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets
- Single cutaway provides easier access to the higher frets
- Jackson Radius Compensated TOM Style Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Simple design is extremely user friendly and ideal for beginners
- Jackson sealed die-cast locking tuning machines provide superb tuning stability
- Ornate details include pearloid sharkfin inlays, 3-ply body binding and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons
- Series: X Series
- Body Shape: Monarkh
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Colour: Black
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Joint: Set-In
- Neck Finish: Painted
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 42 mm
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup:EMG 85 Humbucking
- Controls: Volume X 2, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position
- Bridge: Jackson Radius Compensated TOM Style Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.