Jackson SDXQ X Series Adrian Smith Signature Electric Guitar, Green
Jackson SDXQ X Series Adrian Smith Signature Electric Guitar, GreenDetails
Product Ref: 97169View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.97 per month Finance from £12.97 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Through Neck & Maple Fingerboard
The Jackson SDXQ features a one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods, which offer stiffness and stability, along with guarding against temperature, and humidity-induced warping. This stunning guitar is perfectly designed to accommodate fast speed playing and includes a 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets.
The Jackson SDXQ X Series Adrian Smith guitar is perfect for the metal guitarist and features a trio of pickups including a Jackson humbucking pickup and two single coils. With this classic HSS pickup configuration, players can achieve warm, aggressive harmonics along with sustain and distortion, and an overall versatile sound that can go from blues to metal at the flick of a switch. Control options include master volume and tone, and a five-position blade.
Special Tremolo Bridge & Locking Nut
The Floyd Rose special double-locking tremolo bridge is especially recessed for pick hand comfort, as well as delivering precise intonation and stable tuning when combined with the Floyd Rose special locking nut. Players can also achieve pitch bending effects with sustain and vibrato.
About Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith is an English guitarist, primarily known as a member of Iron Maiden. Since 2007 Adrian has endorsed Jackson guitars and released other signature models that have been a success with Iron Maiden fans. This latest model for 2017 features similar characteristics to previous models but with modifications for the modern player.
- Equipped with Jackson humbucking pickup and two single coils
- Signature guitar for Iron Maiden's Adrian Smith
- Basswood body with quilt maple top is light weight and visually stunning
- 12" to 16" Compound Radius fingerboard offers enhanced comfort
- 2-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement ensures a consistent tone and eliminates warping
- Floyd Rose special locking nut with special double locking 2-point tremolo
- Classic cutaway shape provides easier access to the higher frets
- Stunning transparent green burst finish will stand out on any stage
- Series: X Series
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Top: Quilt Maple
- Body Shape: San Dimas
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Colour: Transparent Green
- Neck Material: 2-Piece Maple with Graphite reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut: Floyd Rose Special Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Jackson Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Jackson Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.