Ibanez SR300L Bass Guitar, Iron Pewter, Left Handed
Product Ref: 15987
Ibanez SR300L Bass Guitar, Iron Pewter, Left HandedDetails
Ibanez SR300 in Iron Pewter, The core Soundgear philosophy has not changed since its debut in 1987 : a modern bass for players who want a thin, fast neck, and the ability to dial in any tone for any genre-from complex electric jazz to raging metal.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez has always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most dynamic instruments ever.
Ibanez basses have been used on some of modern rock's most poignant albums of recent years. The preferred instruments of many awe inspiring bass players, amongst them Fieldy from Korn, Paul Gray from Slipknot and Peter Iwers of In Flames, Ibanez Basses continue to be the first stop for learners and professionals alike, no matter what musical genre they exist in.
Relatively new faces on the metal scene such as Karin Axelsson of Sonic Syndicate and Matt Snell of Five Finger Death Punch are also using Ibanez Bass Guitars to steer them to success. They are even the preferred choice of bass guitars for 2006 Eurovision dominators LORDI. With an artist roster growing in size and a presence on some of the most memorable albums in recent history Ibanez basses are truly the best choice for budding Bassists of all skill levels.
3 Band EQ, Style Sweeper Controls
With the Style Sweeper 3 Band EQ controls, you can boost mids for a plucky finger sound or scoop them for a resonant slap sound with the turn of a knob.Body & Bridge:
- Body: Agathis body
- Bridge: B100 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Colour: Iron Pewter
- Neck Type: 5pc SR4 Maple/Rosewood neck
- Fret: Medium frets
- Scale: 864mm/34"
- Width at Nut: 38mm
- Width at Last Fret: 62mm
- Thickness at 1st: 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 21.5mm
- Radius: 305mmR
- Neck Pickup: EXF-4F neck pickup
- Bridge Pickup: EXF-4R bridge pickup
- Equaliser: EQB-IIIB Style Sweeper 3-band eq
- Hardware Colour: Cosmo Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 14 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.