Ibanez RG350MPZ Electric Guitar, White
Product Ref: 23309
Ibanez RG350MPZ Electric Guitar, WhiteDetails
The Ibanez RG is one of the most Recognizable and distinctive guitars in the Ibanez line. Developed in the 80's, this high performance machine was built with both speed and strength in mind.
Exclusive Gear4music offer: order this item now, and you?ll get a FREE Deluxe Padded Gig Bag!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The RG is one of the most recognizable and distinctive guitars in the Ibanez line. Forged in the 80's, this high-performance machine was built with speed and strength in mind. Used back then by the likes of Joe Satriani and Steve Vai, this series of guitars became synonymous with guitarist's seeking to push the boundaries of various genres of music. RG Tremolo models stand up to the most abusive whammy bar users around, while still maintaining perfect tuning stability. Lightning fast fretboard work is no problem with the Wizard neck, flat fingerboard and jumbo frets.
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most dynamic instruments ever.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Basswood body
- Bridge: Edge II tremolo with ZPS3Fe
- Neck Type: Wizard III 3-piece maple neck
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 58mm
- Thickness at 1st: 19mm
- Thickness at 12th: 21mm
- Radius: 400mmR
- Neck Pickup: INF3 (H)
- Middle Pickup: INFS3 (S)
- Bridge Pickup: INF4 (H)
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Pickguard: White Pearloid
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.