Ibanez AFJ85 Artcore Archtop, Vintage Sunburst
Product Ref: 24005
Ibanez AFJ85 Artcore Archtop, Vintage SunburstDetails
The AFJ85-VSB is set to continue the AF series' mission to remain the most traditional of all the Artcore models. With a Mahogany/Maple Set-in neck, Spruce top, flamed maple back and sides and ACH Pickups, the AFJ85 is a beautifully crafted traditional hollow body guitar.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Artcore players represent a range of musical genres, but these Artcores are dedicated to the jazz guitarists. That's probably obvious enough if you know your old school jazz boxes. Wooden bridges. Narrow frets. 20-fret fingerboard sets the neck pickup as far from the guitar's bridge as possible, resulting in that warm, authentic, jazz tone. And to top it off: This AFJ model comes equipped with high quality flatwound strings - of course!
Sure Grip Knobs
Designed for precise control of knobs with non-slip functionality, while offering a nice and classic look.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Spruce top/Flamed Maple back & sides
- Bridge: ART-W wooden bridge
- Tailpiece: VT06 tailpiece
- Neck Type: 3pc Artcore Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- Fret: Medium-S frets
- Scale: 628mm/24.75"
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 57mm
- Thickness at 1st: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th: 22mm (at 9F)
- Radius: 305mmR
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: ACH1 (H)
- Bridge Pickup: ACH2 (H)
- Hardware Colour: Gold
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.