Hofner HCT Galaxie Electric Guitar, White
Product Ref: 24845
Hofner HCT Galaxie Electric Guitar, WhiteDetails
combines the iconic style of the 1960s with Hofner know-how and modern engineering to produce a guitar ready for anything: rock, pop or blues. Whichever is your passion, the Galaxie offers an easily adaptable sound, backed up by solid engineering that with loving care will last for years.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
In the 1960s the Hofner Galaxie was one of the most popular solid body guitars. Today the new Hofner Galaxie retains the original style and shape together with many of the original design features. Easily customisable, the Galaxie comes with three Hofner 'Staple' pickups that are individually switchable, enabling you to re-create the famous '60s Hofner sound. The Hofner tremolo system gives you even greater versatility.
Founded in 1864, Hofner's comprehensive range of guitars draws on the firms long-standing success making precision string instruments for musicians. The Beatles' Sir Paul McCartney played a Hofner Violin Bass, and the company's superb attention to detail and stylish design has continued to inspire both rock and jazz musicians to this day. Despite the numerous changes over 125 years the company is still strongly a family firm with strong values for customers, and for high quality, musical instruments.
- Three Hofner 'Staple' Pickups - individully switchable
- Tremolo system
- Looks the part with a classic vintage style
- Model: HCT-GLX-W
- Family: Galaxie
- Finish: White
- Wood Top: Basswood
- Wood Back: Basswood
- Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 25.5"/64.8cm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Neck Pickup: Hofner Staple Nickel
- Centre Pickup: Hofner Staple Nickel
- Bridge Pickup: Hofner Staple Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.