Gretsch G6121-1955 Chet Atkins with Bigsby + Leather Trim, Tangerine
Gretsch G6121-1955 Chet Atkins with Bigsby + Leather Trim, TangerineDetails
Product Ref: 81047View Full Description
Buy on finance from £84.63 per month Finance from £84.63 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
One of the most striking features of the G6121-1955 is its western themed aesthetic appointments. These include the leather side-body trim accented with aged furniture tacks, as well as the stunning motifs along the rosewood fingerboard including cactus, steerheads and fences. Its vibrant tangerine finish gives this guitar a classic look, and the cream binding adds elegance and prestige.
This stunning guitar is constructed with a hollow chamber using laminated maple along with a mahogany body. Its classic hollow body design offers crisp overtones while enhancing the overall resonance of the guitar, and delivering bright tones. In addition, its hollow chamber offers a lightweight design that can be played all night long.
The DynaSonic single-coil pickup has been a Gretsch standard since the late 1940s, and was one of the first pickups to offer individually adjustable pole-pieces. DynaSonic pickups are renowned for offering that classic rockabilly tone, that many retro players love. Wound slightly different to other pickups, the DynaSonic adds more high-end sparkle and delivers shimmering highs with a rich, full bass response. These pickups are ideal for any player who specialises in delicate finger-picked rhythms and flat picked solos.
Classic Bigsby Tailpiece
Like many hollow body guitars by Gretsch, the famous Bigsby tailpiece is a common feature. Its iconic design allows players to add pitch-bending effects to their tone, whilst maintaining an accurate tuning. As well as providing a useful tool, it also adds a authentic appearance to the overall look of the G6121-1955.
Rocking Bar Bridge
The Rocking Bar Bridge is a favourite amongst Gretsch fans due to a smooth glassy tone with enhanced sustain. The updated version of the classic Gretsch Bar bridge features cone shaped post holes allowing the bar to "rock" back and forth when the Bigsby Vibrato is used.
- Arched laminated maple top with “G” brand
- Chambered mahogany body for a classic tone
- Equipped with Dual DynaSonic single-coil pickups for a classic Gretsch sound
- Aged Vintage Wide-Block Pearloid Inlay Position Markers with Western Motif of Cactus and Steerheads and Fences
- Western Leather Side-Body Trim Accented with Aged Furniture Tacks
- Gold-plated Grover Sta-Tite tuners
- Polished aluminum compensated Bigsby bridge and Bigsby B3GBVN vibrato tailpiece.
- Aged Fingerboard and Headstock Binding
- Multiple Aged Body Binding
- Inlaid Aged Pearloid Steerhead and Gretsch Logo on Headstock
- Gold Plexi Pickguard with "Chet Atkins" Signature Signpost
- Arrow Knobs and Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs
- Adjustable Truss Rod for the perfect neck profile
- Series: Professional Collection
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Chet Atkins Solid Body
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Body: Chambered Mahogany
- Body Colour: Tangerine
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: Bound Fingerboard
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Western Block Position Markers of Cactus, Steerheads
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: DynaSonic
- Neck Pickup: DynaSonic
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Compensated Aluminum with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite Die-Cast
- Control knobs: Arrow
- Strings: NPS, .011, .014, .018, .028, .038, .049
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi Pickguard with Artist Signature and Gretsch Logo
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.