Gretsch G5655T-CB Electromatic Centerblock Guitar, Red
Gretsch G5655T-CB Electromatic Centerblock Guitar, RedDetails
The Gretsch G5655T-CB Electromatic Centerblock Guitar is perfect for meeting the needs of the modern guitarist, this center-block guitar features that great Gretsch sound, minimizing feedback and focusing tone, producing clear sound with bright high end sparkle.
Product Ref: 43788View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.02 per month Finance from £23.02 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Gretsch G5655T-CB features That Great Gretsch Sound with the "center-block advantage." Enjoy greater control over the kind of feedback players want with the interior solid spruce center block that runs the length of the 3/4"-deep Double Jet™ body. The dual-coil Super HiLo'Tron™ neck pickup, together with the "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ bridge pickup, produce a clean, high-end sparkle with robust low-end, low-noise performance.
Note definition and clarity are greatly enhanced with the snappy tonewood of the Spruce center-block, which, when paired with the real Bigsby licensed tailpiece, produces smooth, even note blending. This semi-hollowbody electric guitar delivers a broad range of tone to fit a wide selection of musical playing styles. Dial in anything from rugged rockabilly to smooth jazz tones with this fantastic Electromatic Centerblock guitar from Gretsch!
- Spruce CENTER-BLOCK
- White Pearloid Neo-Classic™ "Thumbnail" Position Inlays
- Bound Body Top and Back
- Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- Black Plexi Pickguard with White "Gretsch" Logo
- Black Painted Headstock with Pearloid Gretsch Logo
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Double Jet™
- Body Top: 5-Ply Maple (Arched)
- Back and Sides: 5-Ply Maple (Arched Back)
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44mm)
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Spruce CENTER-BLOCK
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ with Bigsby®-Licensed B50 Vibrato Tailpiece
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12.5" (320 mm) Radius
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Hardware: Chrome-Plated
- Tuning Keys: Grover® Die-Cast
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Tone (Bridge Pickup Only)
- Master Volume
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.