Gretsch G5135CVT Electromatic CVT Bigsby, Cherry Stain
Gretsch G5135CVT Electromatic CVT Bigsby, Cherry StainDetails
Product Ref: 67563View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.19 per month Finance from £21.19 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
5pc Maple and Mahogany Body
The Gretsch G5135CVT Electromatic is constructed from a Mahogany top and back with 5pc Maple sides to offer a dynamic, warm and harmonically balanced tone. Unlike most guitars which traditionally use all the same body wood the combination of tonewoods on the G5135 allow for a catered tonality and rich response not achieveable from a single tonewood.
Bigsby Tremolo Bridge
Featuring a unique Bigsby vibrato tremolo bridge the G5135CVT allows you to bend the pitch of notes and chords with the robust whammy bar. With a roller bridge system and spring loaded arm pushing down the whammy bar allows the string tension to be relieved lowering the pitch. The pressure spring counterbalances the natural tension of the strings allowing the guitar to hold tuning when in neutral position.
Body & Bridge
- Body: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Top/Back: Mahogany
- Body Shape: CVT
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Cherry Satin
- Binding: None
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bibsby Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length: 24.6”
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875”
- Truss Rod: Headstock Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickups: MegaTron
- Neck Pickups: MegaTron
- Knobs: G-Arrow Knobs
- Strap Buttons: Knurled Strap Retainer
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Hardware: Nickel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.