Gibson Songwriter Studio Cutaway, Antique Natural
Gibson Songwriter Studio Cutaway, Antique NaturalDetails
The Gibson Songwriter Studio Cutaway is Gibson's modern Rosewood dreadnought with a superior dynamic range especially redesigned for 2016. The Songwriter combines the bracing patterns of the 1930's original dreadnought shape, which has gained popular acclaim over the past ten years, along with a cutaway shape for optimum flexibilty across the entire fingerboard. Featuring a Sitka Spruce top with Indian Rosewood back and sides, with mother-of-pearl inlays for added detail. The Rosewood back and sides are simply stunning and produces a rich tone that will resonate throughout your whole body. Additional features include Fishman Prefix Plus-T preamp, and Plek technology fretwork for ultimate plug and play ease. This stunning 2016 guitar also includes a black hardshell case for storage and transportation.
Product Ref: 73345View Full Description
Buy on finance from £48.47 per month Finance from £48.47 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With any Gibson guitar, they always make they offer a quality product to their customers. This includes making sure the fit and finish are as clean as possible to ensure you receive the best experience. With the new 2016 Songwriter, Gibson have used a new sandpaper and polishing compounds for the best finish on all tonewood surfaces. They have also improved the fingerboard edge by making it smoother, therefore allowing your fingers to glide freely and achieve a natural feel.
Another great improvement is the newly introduced Plek technology from Germany. The benefits of this new technology create the finest playing surface possible, and ensure the frets always give you an optimum playing experience.
A Quality Tone
The Songwriter provides a supreme tonal quality. First introduced in 2003, it combines Gibson's time-honoured bracing patterns of the 1930's with the original dreadnought shape. The stunning Sitka Spruce to and Rosewood back and sides gives the Songwriter a rich midrange with plenty of high end definition, making sure each individual note is heard. This benefits guitarists who use a lot of dynamics or enjoys a fingerpicking style, as it lets every nuance of your playing come through. Another great feature of the tonewood is that the residual is so long you can hear it ringing for a while after playing a note.
The Gibson Songwriter Studio Cutaway is also available in a standard full body model, however this model allows easier access to the higher frets by incorporating a cutaway into its design.
Fishman Prefix Plus-T Electronics
The Prefix Plus-T onboard preamp features ultra-quiet electronics along with volume, bass, treble, built-in tuner and semi-parametric contour controls in an easy accessible sidemount. In addition, the Prefix Plus-T also offers a brilliance control, phase switch and notch filter to help fight feedback, the built-in chromatic tuner can also be used without plugging in the guitar. Overall, this clever system delivers a robust, lively, and open sound with great dynamics and a delicate high end.
- Truss Rod Cover: New 2016 engraved truss rod cover
- Fishman Prefix Plus-T for ultimate plug and play ease
- Includes black hardshell case for safely transporting your guitar to gigs
- Fingerboard edge is softened to comfortably fit the contour of the player's hand
- Smooth hand rubbed and oiled fingerboard and bridge
- Cutaway design offers greater access to the higher frets
- Ornate Mother of Pearl Parallelograms along the fingerboard
- Premium Setup and Good Quality
- Crafted from sitka spruce combined with rosewood body
- Radiused top with scalloped bracing for projection and resonance
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood with Tusq saddle
- Finish Colour: Antique Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile:Round
- Fingerboard Radius:30.48 cm / 12 "
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Paralellogram
- Truss Rod:Single Action
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Nut Width:4.38 cm / 1.725"
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Plus-T
- Output Jack Style: 1/4" mono
- Tuning Keys: Gold Grover Rotomatics
- Tuning Ratio:14:01
- Pick Guard Style: Custom Line Tortoise
- Case: Black Hard Shell Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.