Gibson Les Paul Classic HP Electric Guitar, Cherry Sunburst (2017)
Gibson Les Paul Classic HP Electric Guitar, Cherry Sunburst (2017)Details
The Gibson Les Paul Classic HP Electric Guitar is the 2017 edition of the legendary Les Paul classic. With its iconic looks, the 2017 Les Paul is equipped with 57 Classic and Super 57 Classic humbucker pickups for classic Gibson tones. Constructed from a Mahogany body and neck with A Grade flamed Maple top and modern weight relief system, the Les Paul Classic offers the finest built quality and playability. As well as providing a perfect tone and comfort, this 2017 edition Les Paul features iconic appointments, including chrome aluminum tune-o-matic bridge with titanium saddles and locking steel studs, chrome aluminum stop bar with locking steel studs, chrome knurled top hats knobs, and the innovative G Force auto-tuning system. Delivered in a Gibson High Performance super premium stamped aluminum case, along with a Gibson premium leather strap, a Gibson multi-tool and a polishing cloth.
Product Ref: 79275View Full Description
Buy on finance from £45.68 per month Finance from £45.68 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Les Paul Looks
The new 2017 Les Paul Classic HP offers an iconic appearance with modifications for the modern player. Packed with a full host of classic features including the popular Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish with cream binding, basic four control knob layout, Mother of Pearl trapezoids, rosewood fingerboard, aluminum stop bar with steel locking studs, and a mahogany body topped with A grade flame maple. Overall, this stunning instrument wears its Gibson name with pride.
Ultra Modern Weight Relief Offers Comfort & Sustain
As many guitarists know, the weight of a guitar is extremely important in terms of comfort, Gibson have found a solution to this renowned weight issue and now feature an ultra-modern weight relief chambered body for comfort and enhanced resonance. This weight-relief process involves routing nine round holes in the mahogany body before the stunning maple top is attached. These holes are strategically placed in the lower bouts on the bass-side of the guitar, offering you a comfortable-lightweight guitar that can be played all night long.
Slim Taper Neck is Ideal For Smaller Hands
As with many new Gibson models, the 2017 Les Paul Classic HP is crafted with a speedy slim tapered neck profile that is ideal for players with smaller hands, or younger players. This slim tapered mahogany neck also makes it easier and more ergonomic to reach certain chords, as it allows the players fingers to be perpendicular to the fingerboard, overall giving you more accuracy and clarity. Not only does it provide fluid hand flexibility, the mahogany neck is fused to the mahogany body using a mortise an tenon joint, and a provides a fast-access neck heel for playing fast solos.
Equipped with '57 Classic Humbuckers For a PAF Tone
The new 2017 Les Paul features a set of '57 classic humbuckers, which provide a warm, full tone with a balanced response, delivering that sought after PAF humbucker crunch. These classic humbuckers are made to the exact same specifications as the original PAFs, including Alnico II magnets, nickel-plated pole pieces, nickel slugs, maple spacers, and vintage-style, two-conductor braided wiring. The pickups are also wax potted to remove all internal air space and any chance of undesirable microphonic feedback. Controlling these pickups is easy, with the two volume and two tone control knobs, along with the DIP switch, which gives you incomparable control over your tone.
G Force Auto-Tuning System with Smooth & Silent Gears
As well as looks and tone, the new Les Paul Classic HP also features the G force self tuning system, which is an innovative system worked by a mechanical device that is secured to the headstock. Each machine head contains a small servo motor that can wind the string up or down. Simply push the on button and strum to see this device in action and perfectly tune your guitar. The new Gibson HP models all feature an updated G Force system, with even smoother and more silent gears.
Not only does the G force tuning system provide standard tunings, it also offers alternate and custom tunings, tuning to instruments that are in tune with themselves but not to concert pitch, adding pitch offsets to individual strings, and tuning with a capo. Powered by a rechargeable battery, the G force system provides up to 100 tunings on one single charge, and also allows for manual tuning.
Titanium Zero-Fret Adjustable Nut
Not only does the new Les Paul Classic HP provide the perfect combination of tone and looks, it is also equipped with an innovative Nut. The Zero-Fret Adjustable Nut is a superior nut design in Gibson’s High-Performance series of guitars, due to its exceptional adjustability to match various playing styles. This cleverly designed Nut benefits from an all-titanium construction for extreme durability, and a retaining screw so the nut stays in place when you change strings. Like with bridge adjustments, the Zero-Fret Nut allows you to adjust the height and angle, for the optimum feel.
Aluminium Tune-O-Matic Bridge
As with many of the new Gibson models, the 2017 Les Paul Classic HP also features an Aluminium Tune-O-Matic bridge. This type of bridge is an extremely popular fixed bridge due to its stability, reliability, comfortable playing position and impressive sustain. Adjusting the string action and intonation is extremely simple with a tune-o-matic bridge, as you simply adjust the height of the bridge with the mounting rods to alter the action, and screw the bridge saddles in or out to achieve perfect intonation.
- G FORCE™ auto-tuning delivers fast, accurate, and great for alternate tunings. Now with even smoother and more silent gears
- Equipped with 57 Classic and Super 57 Classic humbucker pickups for classic Gibson tones with a touch more gnarl compared to its T model counterpart
- Titanium zero-fret adjustable nut provides an incredible tone, sustain and durability
- Soloist neck: Ideal neck for the guitar soloist.
- Fast-access heel for unparalleled access to the higher frets
- Maple top 9-hole weight relief: Historic tone wood combination and 9 hole weight relief for more sustain and comfortable playing.
- Flamed top for a touch a class and authenticity
- New push-pull knurled knobs provide modern in its chrome appointments, the HP model stands out instantly compared to its more traditional counterpart.
- Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles: Amazing tonal transmission thanks to the titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels.
- Complete Tone Control: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle with push-pull and DIP switch giving you incomparable control over your tone.
- Includes Premium Gibson aluminum case, which is Incredibly beautiful and protective
- Series:Core HP
- Body Style: Les Paul Classic
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: A Grade Flame Maple
- Body Colour: Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Neck Width: 1.745"
- Heel: Fast Access
- Scale Length: 4.75
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22 Polished Frets
- Nut: Titanium zero-fret adjustable nut
- Position Inlays: Mother of Pearl trapezoids
Harware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Super '57 Classic
- Neck Pickup: 57 Classic
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Pickup Switching: 1 toggle with push-pull and DIP switch
- Bridge: Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar with steel locking studs
- Control knobs: Chrome knurled top hats
- Case: Premium Gibson Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.