Freshman FA500GA Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Product Ref: 15500
Freshman FA500GA Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
Freshman FA500GA Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar:
With a clutch of generally glowing reviews and an ever expanding catalogue of instruments, that boasts users like Sandi Thom and Ricky Ross (of Deacon Blue fame) With the addition of the FA500GA Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar, Freshman Guitars are fast becoming the brand to be reckoned with.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unlike many other manufacturers, Freshman Acoustic Guitars are designed in the UK. All materials are sourced and selected personally by they themselves and all their guitars are built to their exact specifications. Before leaving their UK factory, every guitar is inspected and tested by experienced Luthiers making sure the instrument easier to play.
With Freshman the end result is a great sounding quality instrument at an affordable price.
In their short history they have been awarded 9 Best Buys from Total Guitar Magazine and received a rating of 96/100 from Acoustic magazine, the highest result of any electro acoustic guitar!
Whether you are a beginner or a professional guitarist, if you want an exceptional guitar you need a Freshman guitar.
- Body Size: Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood: AAA Canadian Graded Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing: Quarter Sawn Spruce
- Rosette: Genuine Green Abalone
- Binding: Ivoroid with Herringbone Purfling
- Back/Side Material: Solid African Rosewood
- Endpiece: Mother of Pearl
- Back Inlay: Herringbone Back Centre
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut & Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Frets (No./Size): 20, Medium
- Tuners: Grover Statite Open Back, Black Buttons
- Heelcap: Ivoroid with Gold F
- Fingerboard/Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge & End Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dot
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze
- Case: 500 Series Deluxe
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.