Fender T-Bucket 300CE Electro Acoustic Guitar, Trans Cherry Burst
Fender T-Bucket 300CE Electro Acoustic Guitar, Trans Cherry BurstDetails
The Fender T-Bucket 300CE Electro Acoustic provides a versatile guitar at an attractive price range. Crafted with a stunning laminated flame maple top, along with a laminated mahogany body, the 300CE offers great looks and a superb tone that is ready to hit the stage. Boasting a classic cutaway dreadnought shape, the 300CE is also equipped with an on-board Fishman pickup system with an active preamp, and a sidemount featuring a built-in tuner, volume and tone controls for shaping the amplified voice of the guitar. As well as providing the perfect sound, the Fender T-Bucket 300CE Electro Acoustic also features a full host of delicate ornate features that give it the wow factor. Colour options include Moonlight Burst, 3-Colour Sunburst and Trans Cherry Burst.
Product Ref: 78988View Full Description
Spend another £15.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Dreadnought Cutaway
Like many others from Fender's California Series, the Fender T-Bucket 300CE Electro Acoustic Guitar features the renowned dreadnought cutaway body shape, which offers deep lows and crisp highs, along with a snappy midrange. This particular type of body shape is very popular amongst bluegrass and folk players, due to it delivering a more evenly balanced tone across the entire tonal spectrum. As well as sporting this classic body shape, its cutaway design also provides easier access to the higher frets, and offers extreme comfort.
Laminated Flame Maple Top & Laminated Mahogany Body
The laminated flame maple top not only provides a stunning grain, but also offers a crisp tone with plenty of resonance. This superb tone is coupled with the laminated mahogany body, which balances the maple top’s sound, working together to create a detailed voice that brings out the best of every note and chord.
C Shaped Neck Profile
The Fender T-Bucket 300CE Electro Acoustic Guitar incorporates a comfortable C shaped neck profile , which offers comfort and ease of playing. This ergonomic neck shape is the most common type of profile, due to its comfort and ability to accommodate most playing styles.
Fishman® Isys III System
As well as delivering a beautiful acoustic voice, the Fender T-Bucket 300CE Electro Acoustic Guitar is also equipped with an active onboard preamp with a side mount including controls fore volume, bass, middle, treble , along with a built-in tuner. These tone shaping controls allow you to achieve the ultimate tone for live performances. The sidemount also features a low battery indicator, which will last for 11 hours with a 9-volt battery. The perfect choice for a travelling musician, due to its immense tonal versatility and price range.
GraphTech Nubone Nut
Fender have thought of everything with this model, and strive to offer the best looks and tone, down to the very last detail. Many guitars feature a standard plastic or bone nut which tends to be too soft of too brittle, the 300CE uses a Nubone nut manufactured from a highly resonant TUSQ material that delivers a killer tone and sustain. With 20 years of research and development, this Nubone nut was especially designed to enhance tone. Manufactured under high heat and pressure, this unique material outperforms plastic in many ways including its hardness, workability, appearance, guitar performance, odorless and its strength. In addition, Nubone delivers clear highs , a nice low end with overall fullness and a balanced sound that has increased harmonics and volume.
- Equipped with Fishman® Isys™ III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls for shaping the amplified voice of the guitar to match any venue
- Quartersawn scalloped bracing, artfully arranged to reinforce the crisp-sounding laminated maple top
- 3-Piece Laminated Mahogany neck sports a comfortable “C”-shaped profile that works well for any playing style
- GraphTech® NuBone™ nut for enhanced sustain while eliminating string binding that can cause tuning issues
- The rosewood bridge incorporates NuBone saddles for clarity and tonal consistency along with precise intonation
- Perfect for use within the studio, and also live performances.
- Stunning fingerboard inlays with unique headstock graphics
- Finished in a vibrant Trans Cherry Burst that will suit any player's look
- Series: California
- Body Style: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Top Material: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Colour: Trans Cherry Burst
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Rosewood with Aged White Outline
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Laminated Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Inlays at 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th frets. Special "F" inlay at 12th fret. White side dots
Harware & Electronics
- Preamp: Fishman® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Controls: Sidemount with Volume, Bass, Middle, and Treble
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Vintage-Style Fender® "Viking" Bridge with Compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Strings:Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.