Fender T Bucket 300CE Bass Guitar, Trans Cherry Burst
Fender T Bucket 300CE Bass Guitar, Trans Cherry BurstDetails
The Fender T Bucket 300CE Bass Guitar offers handsome looks and a pure bass sound, along with superb visual appeal and natural tones. This grand concert electro-acoustic bass features a host of on-board active electronics including the Fishman Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp, along with a built-in tuner. Crafted from laminated maple with a laminated flame maple top, the Bucket 300CE delivers a perfect resonant tone with clear clarity. Additional features include a comfortable C-shaped neck profile for the ultimate comfort, and a NuBone saddle for enhanced clarity and tonal consistency, as well as stunning ornate features. This stunning bass guitar is the perfect choice for bassists who want to transition to an acoustic style, and also beginners who are on a strict budget.
Product Ref: 78991View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.44 per month Finance from £9.44 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Grand Concert Body Shape
The Fender T Bucket 300CE Bass Guitar, features a grand concert body shape, which delivers a focused, articulate sound that’s well-suited for recording and stage work. This particular choice of body is extremely versatile, as it delivers a wide variety of tones.
As well as sporting the perfect body shape, the 300CE is decorated in a full host of ornate details. The aesthetic appointments include a gorgeous figured top, new fingerboard inlay, rosette and headstock graphics, all of which combine to really “pop” on stage and shine in the spotlight.
In addition to the dreadnought body, the 300CE Bass guitar also features quartersawn scalloped bracing, which is artfully arranged to reinforce the crisp-sounding maple top. Scalloped bracing consists of two braces forming an 'X' shape across the soundboard below the soundhole, delivering a sturdy structure and also enhanced projection and responsiveness. The laminated mahogany back balances the maple top’s sound, working together to create a detailed voice that brings out the best of every note.
C-Shaped Neck Profile For The Ultimate Comfort
The bound maple neck sports a comfortable “C”-shaped profile that works well for any playing style, allowing fluid hand flexibility across the whole fingerboard. This type of neck profile is perfect for beginners, providing the ultimate comfort.
For those that want to hit the stage, the T-Bucket 300CE Bass features an onboard Fishman® Isys™ III pickup system with active preamp, delivering a beautiful amplified voice to suit any venue. This useful preamp is subtly equipped with a side mount including controls for volume, bass, middle, treble , along with a built-in tuner. These tone shaping controls allow you to achieve the ultimate bass tone for live performances at the turn of a dial. The convenient sidemount also features a low battery indicator, which will last for 11 hours with a 9-volt battery.
GraphTech Nubone Nut
Many guitars feature a standard plastic or bone nut which tends to be too soft or too brittle, however the 300CE features a Nubone nut manufactured from a highly resonant TUSQ material that delivers a killer tone and sustain. GraphTech have spent over 20 years of research and development in the design of the Nubone nut. Manufactured under high heat and pressure, this unique material outperforms plastic in many ways including its hardness, workability, appearance, guitar performance, odorless and its strength. In addition, Nubone delivers clear highs , a nice low end with overall fullness and a balanced sound that has increased harmonics and volume. The rosewood bridge also incorporates a NuBone saddle for clarity and tonal consistency along with precise intonation, which ties in well with the nut.
- Crafted from laminated flame maple top with laminated mahogany body
- Equipped with Fishman® Isys™ III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls for shaping
- Grand Concert shape delivers a focused, articulate sound that’s well-suited for recording and stage work.
- Comfortable to play with its nipped in waist and "C" shape neck profile
- Stunning rosewood rosette with aged white outline
- Quartersawn scalloped bracing, artfully arranged to reinforce the crisp-sounding maple top
- The GraphTech® NuBone™ nut provides an enhanced sustain while eliminating string binding that can cause tuning issues
- Ornate fingerboard inlays and headstock graphics
- Series: California
- Body Style: Grand Concert
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top Material:Laminated Flame Maple Top
- Bracing: Quartersawn scalloped bracing
- Body Colour: Trans Cherry Burst
- Rosette: Rosewood with Aged White Outline
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Laminated Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 32" (813 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot with "F" Inlay at 12th Fret
Harware & Electronics
- Preamp: Fishman® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood Vintage-Style Fender® "Viking" Bridge with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Strings: Fender® Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Bass 7060, (.045-.095 Gauges)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.