Fender Standard Stratocaster, MN, Brown Sunburst
Product Ref: 12345
Fender Standard Stratocaster, MN, Brown SunburstDetails
The Fender Standard Stratocaster electric guitar with Maple fingerboard and Brown Sunburst finish offers legendary Fender tone combined with classic styling, including a tinted neck, parchment pickguard/control knobs and a 70s-style logo.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The sounds that create legends! The Standard Stratocaster offers legendary Fender tone combined with classic styling that includes three single-coil pickups, a synchronized tremolo with high-mass bridge block, shielded body cavities and medium jumbo frets. New features include a tinted neck, parchment pickguard and control knobs, and a 70s-style logo. The Standard Stratocaster - plug one in and listen for yourself!
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Neck: Maple, Modern C Shape, (Tinted Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (p/n 014-4600) 9.5 Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 3 Standard Single-Coil Strat; Pickups (Ceramic Magnets)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Machine Heads: Fender; Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® Super Bullets; 3250L, Nickel Plated Steel, (.009 to .042)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.