Fender Road Worn Player Telecaster, Maple FB, Black
Product Ref: 19346
Fender Road Worn Player Telecaster, Maple FB, BlackDetails
Lightly aged with care, Road Worn Player Guitars feel immediately comfortable and familiar, offering endless miles of musical inspiration. This Fender Telecaster boasts a Tex Mex Single Coil Bridge and Seymour Duncan 59 Humbicking Pickups.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The popular Road Worn series instruments struck a chord with guitarists with their aged, well-played look and feel and their incredible value. New Road Worn Player series electric guitars take the experience a step further with modern player-centric modifications including hotter pickups for smoldering, gritty tone and a flatter fingerboard for smooth, effortless bends.
The Road Worn Player Telecaster guitar includes an alder body with a lightly worn lacquer finish, modern "C"-shaped maple neck with lightly worn urethane finish, maple fretboard with 9.5" radius and medium jumbo frets, Tex Mex single-coil bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan '59 humbucking neck pickup, three-way switching, aged knobs and switch tip, three-ply pickguard, Road Worn six-saddle strings-through-body bridge, and deluxe gig bag.
The Fender telecaster has been seen in the hands of some of music's finest guitarists. From Bruce Springsteen to Status Quo, it's presence can be felt in many a classic rock anthem. It's legacy continues in the hands of exceptional guitarists like John 5 (formerly of Marilyn Manson fame) now playing for Rob Zombie and The mighty Slipknot's Jim Root as well as being the preferred instrument of Jimmy Eat World's Jim Adkins.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Road Worn Six Saddle Strings-Through-Body Bridge
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Neck: Modern C-Shaped Maple Neck
- Fingerboard: Maple 9.5" Radius
- No. of Frets: Medium Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickups: Tex Mex Single-Coil Bridge Pickup, Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-way switching
- Hardware: Chrome
- Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.