Fender PM-3 Paramount Limited Adirondack Triple O Mahogany, Natural
Fender PM-3 Paramount Limited Adirondack Triple O Mahogany, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 81935View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.29 per month Finance from £23.29 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Triple-0 Body Shape
The PM-3 Paramount Limited Adirondack features a Triple-0 body shape, which sits midway between Fender's PM-1 and PM-2 sizes offering a restrained midrange that's more balanced. This elegantly curved body shape features a nipped in waist that accommodates a more comfortable playing style, as it can easily fit the player's knee when seated. The PM-3 is also equipped with a soft cutaway design, which provides easier access to the higher frets, allowing fluid hand movement across the whole fingerboard.
Combination of Tonewoods
This stunning electro acoustic guitar is constructed with a solid AA Adirondack spruce top, which delivers an extremely lively tone, along with an extended frequency range and enhanced dynamic response that responds to every nuance of your playing. Combined with a mahogany body, players can achieve a balanced tone with crisp articulation, that sits well in any mix. This choice of high quality tonewoods are finished with a black and white checkerboard binding and rosette, which adds a touch of elegance to the overall appearance.
Comfortable Neck Profile
Along with its stunning looks and crisp tone, the Fender PM-3 Paramount features a "C"-shaped neck profile, which leaves a small pocket of space between the palm of the player's hand and the guitar neck, providing ultimate comfort and easier access to the frets. This ergonomic neck shape is the most common type of profile, due to its comfort and ability to accommodate most playing styles. This particular neck profile is common with Fender, and allows the player's fingers to move freely across the fingerboard, offering optimum performance.
Real Bone Nut
This stunning electro acoustic also accommodates a real bone nut, which maintains its authentic appearance and offers excellent resonance and sustain. A bone nut naturally self lubricates and helps you stay in tune for longer, whilst delivering a very balanced tone.
Fishman & Fender-designed PM Preamp
Players can also benefit from the on-board Fishman and Fender-designed PM preamp, which is specifically voiced for the Triple-0 shape to offer you the best sound possible. This innovative preamp instantly responds to playing dynamics while bringing out the guitar’s most subtle tonal nuances for a clean performance. If that's not enough, this unit also features a built-in tuner, along with a host of control options including Volume, Bass, Treble and Phaser.
The Fender PM-3 Paramount takes its inspiration from Fender’s ‘60s acoustic instrument designs and early 20th-century motifs to provide you with a stunning guitar that is made for the spotlight. In addition, a thin lacquer finish allows the body to resonate freely, making the instrument breathe with lively tone. Includes deluxe hardshell case and humidifier.
- Fishman and Fender-designed PM preamp is specifically voiced for the Triple-0 shape
- Includes Deluxe hardshell case for storage and transportation
- Built-in tuner included for quick and easy tuning between performances
- Discreet sidemount includes controls for Volume, Bass, Treble and Phaser
- Real bone nut provides an authentic appearance and offers excellent resonance and sustain
- Solid AA Adirondack spruce top along with mahogany body delivers an extremely lively tone, with an extended frequency range and enhanced dynamic response
- Fender '60s checkerboard binding and rosette for added elegance
- Cutaway design provides easier access to the higher frets
- Scalloped X-braces are carefully placed for detailed note definition and sustain
- C shape neck profile offers fluid hand movement across the whole fingerboard for the ultimate comfort
- Includes a humidifier
- Achieve a well-balanced, highly articulate and responsive tone with combination of tonewoods
- Mahogany neck mounted with an rosewood fingerboard
Body & Bridge
- Series: Paramount
- Body Shape: Triple-0
- Back/ Side Wood: Mahogany
- Top Material: Solid AA Adirondack Spruce Top
- Bracing: Adirondack Spruce Quartersawn Scalloped
- Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Binding: Aged White, Black, Checker, Black
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Body Depth: 3.228" (82mm) Heel to 4.0945" (104mm) Tail
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Fretboard Inlay: Cream
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.77" (45 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Fender/Fishman PM System
- Tuners: Nickel Open-Back with Aged Black Buttons
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, with Tuner and Phase Controls
- Pickguard: Yellow Marble
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Accessories: Deluxe hardshell case and humidifier
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.