Fender G-DEC 3 Thirty Country Amplifier
Product Ref: 21923
Fender G-DEC 3 Thirty Country AmplifierDetails
This stylish amp speaks to the country boy (or cowgirl) who knows twang! Gorgeous Western "cowboy tooled" vinyl covering, Wheat grille cloth, and chrome corners will make guitarists want to pull on the old boots and plug in the Telecaster.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The onboard backing tracks are CD-quality loops from dozens of top musicians with a special nod to classic and modern country, rockabilly, and Americana styles. The 100 included tone presets, written by pickers like Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, James Burton and more, are appropriate companions to these tracks, and guitarists will have a good time jamming with them.
As with all G-DEC 3 models, computer hookup (with free Fender FUSE software) lets you custom-configure your amp. You can add, delete, change, and swap loops and presets to your heart's delight, and tons of free presets and loops are available at the Fender FUSE community site.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Speaker: Special Design 10" 8 Ohm
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Horn Tweeter: Hi-Frequency Tweeter
- Output Power: 30 Watts
- Inputs: 1/4" and USB
- Channels: One channel (second input on rear panel); 100 presets
- Guitar Tone
- Band Level
- Start-Stop Button
- Quick Access Button
- Tap/Tuner Button
- Phrase Sampler
- Display Screen
- Four Soft Keys
- Save Key
- Exit/Utility Mode Key
- Auxillary Input: 1/8" stereo for media player
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Headphone Jack
- Height: 16.25" (41.3 cm)
- Width: 16.75" (42.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.25" (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 27.3 lbs. (12.4 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.