Fender Classic 60s Jazz Bass, Sunburst
Fender Classic 60s Jazz Bass, SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 12932View Full Description
Buy on finance from £24.60 per month Finance from £24.60 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Timeless Look From the 1960s
This iconic bass features a classic design that is instantly recognisable as Fender. Its timeless design was first introduced in 1960 and has been popular ever since. With its alder body, this classic bass provides you with a resonant and balanced tone with plenty of clarity and body. Fender has used alder as their tonewood of choice for guitars since the 1950s, as the balanced response and slight upper middle definition makes it perfect for rock and blues playing. Players can benefit from a comfortable performance with its stylish cutaway design, offering easier access to the higher frets and improving playability.
C-Shaped Neck Profile Offers Comfortable Playability
Like many bass guitars from Fender, the Classic 60s Jazz Bass features a popular C-Shaped profile, delivering a comfortable playing experience. This type of neck profile leaves a small pocket of space between the palm of the players hand and the neck of the bass guitar, allowing more versatility along the fingerboard. It also provides a comfortable playing style enabling you to play for longer.
Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups
The Fender Classic 60s Jazz Bass is equipped with a pair of Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass pickups for a warm, vintage tone inspired by the iconic Motown tones of the 60s. Players can benefit from a full host of classic warm tones, with plenty of midrange and a rich bottom end. Control options include independent volume controls, and a master tone control.
- Equipped with a pair of Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass pickups for a warm, vintage tone
- Includes Fender deluxe gig bag for safely transporting your beloved instrument
- Modern "C" neck profile provides comfort and enables fluid hand flexibility
- Maple neck mounted with a rosewood fingerboard
- American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass tuners for precise tuning and a classic look
- 20 vintage style frets offer an authentic appearance
- Control options include 2 x volume and a master tone
- Stunning sunburst finish with contrasting 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard
- Series: Classic
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Colour: 3-Colour Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Tuning Machines: American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
- Control knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.