Fender American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster, 3-Color Sunburst
Fender American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster, 3-Color SunburstDetails
The 60's was a musically momentous decade, during which the Jazzmaster guitar steadily increased in popularity. In 1965 it was upgraded with a bound round-laminated Rosewood fingerboard, larger pearl dot inlays and distinctive white "witch hat" control knobs. The American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster Electric Guitar recreates these features, and is presented here in a classic Three-Color Sunburst finish.
Product Ref: 29349View Full Description
Buy on finance from £45.30 per month Finance from £45.30 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The American Vintage series is based on actual vintage guitars that Fender tracked down to make sure the reproductions would be as meticulously accurate as possible. Fender have restored original tooling dies, voiced new pickups and reformulated vintage colours, all in a celebration of their roots. There's pure tonal magic in each new American Vintage instrument.
The American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster features a lightweight Alder body, and vintage-accurate pickups, bridge saddles, tuner spacing and more.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer in Three-Color Sunburst
- Bridge: Vintage Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Bound Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Radius: 7.25" (18.41cm)
- Frets: 21 Vintage Style
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
Electronics & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: New American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster® (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: New American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster® (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Controls: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone; "Rhythm" Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
Strings & Accessories:
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS (.010 - .046 Gauges)
- Case: New Deluxe Vintage Black Case
- Vintage '65 Jazz Strap, Cable and Cloth
- Flatwound String Set
- '60s Jazz Information Kit
- Bridge Cover
- Vintage and Modern Owner's Manuals
- Saddle Height Wrench
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.