Fender American Standard Stratocaster HH, MN, Olympic White
Fender American Standard Stratocaster HH, MN, Olympic WhiteDetails
The Fender American Standard Stratocaster is equipped with a pair of twin head humbuckers that deliver a full bodied sound, with enhanced harmonics, ideal for any type of music. Crafted with a solid alder body, this iconic guitar is both lightweight and comfortable to play. A C shaped neck profile allows for fluid hand movement across the whole fingerboard, and provides versatility throughout your performances. In addition to providing the perfect sound, the American Standard Strat is complete with a full host of classic aesthetic details that boast the Fender brand. This stunning guitar is perfect for any level of player, and is available in three colour choices including 3-tone sunburst, black and olympic white.
Product Ref: 80942View Full Description
Buy on finance from £27.28 per month Finance from £27.28 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Iconic Stratocaster
When many people think of an electric guitar, this is the one that leaps to mind. The Stratocaster is one of the world's most popular guitars and is an elegantly versatile creation that is both a musical and cultural touchstone. Not long after Fender revolutionised music with the Telecaster and the Precision Bass, in 1954 they debuted the Stratocaster and it quickly became universally regarded as the archetypal electric guitar. Sleek and stylish aesthetics, smooth playing and tonally versatile, at the heart the Stratocaster remains a fantastic instrument - producing unmistakable sound with a timeless design. A first choice among players worldwide, there is simply nothing that sings, screams, whispers, moans, roars, rocks and rolls like a Fender Stratocaster.
Alder Body & Maple Neck
The Fender American Standard Stratocaster features a lightweight alder body which produces a resonant and balanced tone with plenty of clarity and body. Fender have used alder as their tonewood of choice for electric guitars since the 1950s as the balanced response and slight upper middle definition makes it perfect for rock and blues playing.
A comfortable neck profile is important when playing a guitar, and the American Standard Stratocaster features a popular C-Shaped profile. This particular type of neck profile leaves a small pocket of space between the palm of the players hand and the neck of the guitar, allowing more versatility along the maple fingerboard. It also provides a comfortable playing style enabling you to play for longer.
Twin Head Humbuckers
This classic guitar comes equipped with a pair of twin head humbuckers that deliver a warm tone with plenty of headroom and harmonics. Each pickup is constructed using a combination of Alnico 2 and 5 magnets for the neck and bridge respectively. In addition, these versatile pickups also feature a thick aluminum base plate for decreased magnetic interference, providing you with a clean tone that can be used in any application. Achieving the perfect tone is easy with the American Standard, as control options include a 3-way position blade, independent volume controls, and a master tone control.
- Equipped with a duo of Twin Head Humbucking pickups for a full bodied sound
- Alder body provides a comfortable, lightweight guitar
- Classic Stratocaster shape, with a maple fingerboard
- 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Stunning Olympic white finish with white pickguard maintains a classic look
- Aesthetic details include aged white plastic control knobs, deluxe staggered cast/sealed tuners, and pearloid dot inlays
- Modern "C" shape neck profile allows fluid hand movement
- Series: American Standard
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Colour: Olympic White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Twin Head Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Twin Head Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed
- Control knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
*Case not included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.