Fender American Deluxe Dimension Bass IV, Natural
Fender American Deluxe Dimension Bass IV, NaturalDetails
The Fender American Deluxe Dimension Bass IV is a sleek and stylish bass guitar with an incredible sound quality. Featuring a solid Ash body and a Maple neck and fingerboard, the bass delivers a rich and expressive tone perfect for a range of styles. Its powerful dual Dimension humbucking pickups are equipped with a 5-way pickup selector, 18V onboard preamp and 3-band active EQ, giving you enormous tone-shaping possibilities.
Product Ref: 58619View Full Description
Buy on finance from £39.57 per month Finance from £39.57 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Dimension bass's oil-rubbed Maple neck has an asymmetrical "C" profile, which is thicker on the bass side than the treble. This gives the instrument a supremely fast, comfortable feel, sure to satisfy most any player. The brightness of the Maple neck and fingerboard is complimented by the solid Ash body, producing a vibrant, colourful sound with strong attack and excellent sustain.
Five Way Pickup Switching
The bass features two bold Dimension humbucking pickups with an innovative 5-way pickup selector, offering a wide range of tones. In position 1, both bridge pickup coils are engaged. The next position engages the inner coils from each pickup. In position 3, all four coils are active across both pickups for maximum output. The fourth position engages only the outer coils from both pickups, and the final position engages just the neck pickup coils.
3 Band Active EQ
The bass is also equipped with a 3-band active EQ, with centre-detented Treble, Middle and Bass boost/cut controls. When combined with the versatile pickup switching options, the EQ allows you to sculpt your sound to suit your needs, providing everything from warm vintage tones to more aggressive modern sounds.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Dimension Bass™
- Bridge: Fender Hi-Mass with Chrome-Plated Brass Saddles
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Colour: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil Finish with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Asymmetrical "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot
- Truss Rods: Posiflex™ Graphite Neck Support Rods
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt Asymmetrical
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Dimension™ Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Dimension™ Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, 3-Band Active EQ with Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut and Mid Boost/Cut
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Inner Coils of Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Full Middle and Bridge
- Position 4: Outer Coils of Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 5: Middle Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- Hardware Finish: Chrome/Nickel-Plated Steel
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Leather Strap, 10' Cable, Strap Locks
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.