Fender 59 Bassman Valve Guitar Amp, Lacquered Tweed
Fender 59 Bassman Valve Guitar Amp, Lacquered TweedDetails
The 50s Fender Bassman was the pro bassist's answer to amplifying a great new invention: the Fender Precision Bass guitar. This powerful 50-watt rig could easily compete with the common instrumentation of the day: horns, piano, four-piece drum kit with calfskin heads, and maybe even an electric guitar through a nice, new 10-watt amp! By the 60s and 70s, the original all-tube 'Tweed' 4x10 Bassman was popular with rock, country and blues guitarists as a reliably great-sounding and easy-to-use guitar amp. Even some emerging British amp designers of the day copied its circuitry for use in their most celebrated designs.
Due to the manufacture of these amps which are hard wired with specific UK plugs fitted, they are for sale in the UK only
Product Ref: 0175View Full Description
Buy on finance from £42.44 per month Finance from £42.44 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
In the 1990s, Fender released an affordable reissue of the now-collectible 59 Bassman amplifier to massive acclaim. Many guitarists, tired of experimenting with preamps, equalizers, and effects racks, rediscovered the simple pleasure of plugging into a Fender tube amp. The Bassman's wide stage coverage, touch-sensitive dynamics and full-frequency 'swirl' make it the perfect vehicle for building a great tone with almost any guitar or effect. The reissue Bassman continues to be a staple of the Fender guitar amp line to this day.
The new 59 Bassman LTD is enhanced with:
- Genuine lacquered Tweed covering.
- Finger-joined pine cabinet for woody, resonant tone.
- Original spec 5AR4 rectifier tube for natural compression when playing hard.
- Internal bias pot makes it easier to experiment with various output tubes.
- Two GT-6L6 Groove Tube output tubes.
- Three improved 12AX7 preamp tubes.
- Fitted cover.
- Output: 45 watts into 2 ohms
- Ohms: 2 ohms
- Speakers: 4-10" Jensen® P-10R, 8 ohm Speakers with AlNiCo Magnets, p/n 0055613000
- Channels: Two Channels (Normal and Bright)
- Features: Chrome Control Panel, Solid Finger-Jointed Pine Cabinet, New US Made GT-6L6-GE Output Tubes, Improved 12AX7 Preamp Tubes, Original Spec 5AR4 Rectifier Tube, Internal Bias Pot (Makes it Easier to Experiment with Various Output Tubes), Fitted Cover is Included, Controls That Go to 12, 4 Inputs (2 per Channel), Standby Switch
- Controls: Presence, Middle, Bass, Treble, Volume (Bright Channel), Volume (Normal Channel)
- Covering: Genuine Lacquered Tweed with Striped Oxblood Grille Cloth
- Weight: 53 lbs. (24 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.