Epiphone Thunderbird PRO-IV Active Bass, Vintage Sunburst
Product Ref: 15636
Epiphone Thunderbird PRO-IV Active Bass, Vintage SunburstDetails
Building upon the long-term success of the Thunderbird Bass Guitar, Epiphone introduces the NEW professional series Thunderbird PRO's. This active bass can deliver raw power in spades thanks to the T-PRO humbuckers and active onboard EQ controls. The unique maple and walnut thru-neck construction also adds an eye catching visual tweak to this iconic bass guitar.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Thunderbird basses have been the choice of many guitarists in their original Gibson form, famously used by the likes of Jeordie (Twiggy) White formerly the bass player for Marilyn Manson before taking on Bass Duties for both Nine Inch Nails and A Perfect Circle, now having returned to six-string duties for Marilyn Manson. Thunderbird basses are also the choice of Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue currently enjoying a successful touring outing the world over.
The Thunderbird PRO's feature a rock-solid, 7-piece (Walnut/Maple/Walnut/Maple/Walnut/Maple/Walnut) neck with through-body construction for amazing sustain and tone. Epiphone Basses are often used by the likes of Paz Lenchantin of former A Perfect Circle fame and Vincent Hornsby of Sevendust who played a a knockout set at 2009's Download Festival.
Add to that, Epiphone's new T-Pro bass humbucking pickups with custom active electronics and EQ and suddenly, the Thunderbird transforms into a very versatile bass capable of a wide variety of tonal options. Other features include premium die-cast 14:1 bass machine heads, a "bad ass" fully-adjustable bridge and SlimTaper neck profile with Epi-designed straight-string pull headstock
Add to that black hardware and black pickguard with silver Thunderbird logo and you've got the NEW Epiphone Thunderbird PRO's. Available in 3 striking colors - Vintage Sunburst, Translucent Black and Natural Oil.
- Pickups: Epiphone T-Pro Humbuckers
- Hardware: Black
- Scale: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.50" (4stg), 1.93" (5stg)
- Neck: 7-piece Walnut/Maple
- Profile/Radius: Slim-Taper/12"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Body Wings: Mahogany
- Bridge: Flush-mount, fully adjustable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.