Epiphone Les Paul 100 Vintage Sunburst, Marshall Amp Pack
Product Ref: 22008
Epiphone Les Paul 100 Vintage Sunburst, Marshall Amp PackDetails
Epiphone Les Paul 100 Vintage Sunburst with Chrome Hardware - The Epiphone LES PAUL 100 6-String Electric Guitar, Rosewood Fingerboard, Heritage Cherry Sunburst. Solid, heavy tone from a beautifully uncluttered and supremely functional guitar, bundled with the distinctive sound of Marshall amplification the MG15FX packs an incredible array of custom-designed and totally adjustable digital FX
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Epiphone Les Paul 100
- Marshall MG15FX Guitar Amp with Effects
- Planet Waves Classic 1/4" Instrument Cable, 3m
- Traditional Guitar Stand by Gear4music
- Digital Guitar / Bass Tuner by Gear4music
Epiphone Les Paul 100 Vintage Sunburst
The Epiphone LES PAUL 100 sits between the Special II and the studio models. A beautifully uncluttered and supremely functional guitar. The Les Paul 100 has two humbucker pickups, a Rosewood fretboard with a bolt-on Mahogany neck and great body wood giving this model the powerful, sustaining tone character of the best Les Pauls. This guitar is hot enough to let your leads sing and the rhythm pickup has that smooth, fat LP tone. Chrome hardware.
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Dot
- Neck Join: Bolt-On
- Nut Width: 1.68 inches
- Scale: 24.75 inches
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 2 x Open Coil Humbuckers
- Controls: 2 Vol, 2 Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Hardware: Chrome
Marshall MG15FX Guitar Amp with Effects
The MG15FX also includes a vast spectrum of Marshall tones, caged in four unique channels. Clean, Crunch, OD1 and OD2. These channels are all accessible through either the front panel or the revolutionary MG footcontroller. You'll find that each channel has been preset to deliver an awesome Marshall sound, fron crystal clean and glorious crunch to mighty gain and thunderous distortion.
Every channel is completely adaptable just like a normal amplifier, but here's where the MG Series clearly leads over the competition - all that analogue tone and all your settings can be programmed directly to that channel's memory by way of the Store switch. Immediately recalling your favourite Marshall tones and FX just got a whole lot simpler.
Features / Specifications:
- Output (RMS): 15 Watts
- Speaker: 1 x 8"
- Channels (storable): 4
- Digital Effects: Yes
- Digital Reverb: Yes
- MP3 / Line In: Yes
- Emulated Headphones: Yes
- MG Footcontroller Compatible: Yes
Due to the technical nature of the Marshall Amplification products advertised on this page it is recommended that you contact us by telephone or by coming into our store to discuss your particular requirements and to arrange a demonstration before buying any of these products.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.