Epiphone De Luxe Classic Acoustic Electric Bass, Vintage Sunburst
Epiphone De Luxe Classic Acoustic Electric Bass, Vintage SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 89421View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.63 per month Finance from £21.63 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Iconic 30s Body
Originally created in 1931, the De Luxe Classic Bass has been revived from the past with a finish. Built from solid spruce with a flame maple laminate top and two F holes for a hollow body sound. The body is also finished in an aged gloss for an added antique look.
Robust Neck & Fingerboard
In addition to the solid spruce body, the Epiphone De Luxe Classic Acoustic Bass also comes equipped with a classic 1930s hard maple/mahogany neck, coupled with an ebony fingerboard. With its rounded ‘’C’’ shape the neck has incredible grip and mobility when it comes to changing frets. As well as this, the neck is also fitted with a bone nut and Pearloid Notched Diamond inlays which offer a classic edge to this already stunning bass.
Upgraded Hardware & Sound
In addition to its great vintage features, the Epiphone De Luxe Classic Bass also comes with some modern, hidden features. One of these features is the Shadow NanoFlex HD Pickup which is located under the saddle. Once coupled with the eSonic HD preamp the real magic begins. The precise detection of the Shadow NanoFlex senses both saddle pressure and vibrations in the instrument, offering a layered sound amplification.
- Classic 1930s model reinvented for the 21st Century
- Iconic 30’s style body with ornate F-Holes
- Beautiful overall shape, great for comfort and stability
- Stunning Artifical bone Saddle and Nut
- Powerful Shadow NanoFlex Under-Saddle Pickup and eSonic HD Preamp
Body & Bridge
- Series: Masterbilt
- Body Shape: Classical
- Back/ Side Wood: Solid Spruce
- Top Material: Flame Maple Laminate
- Finish: Aged Gloss
- Bridge: Floating Adjustable; Ebonoid
- Saddle: Compensated; Artificial Bone
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple / Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Neck Finish: Aged Gloss
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20; Medium
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid ‘’Notched Diamond’’
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.65‘’ (42mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Shadow NanoFlex HD; Under-Saddle Pickup, eSonic HD; Preamp
- Tuners: Historic Epiphone Tuners With Marboloid ‘’Crown’’ Buttons
- Strings D'Addario ETB92M Tape Wound Acoustic Bass Strings
- Truss Rod Cover: Black PVC ‘’Bullet’’
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.