View Full Description
As soon as your eyes spot the wizard figure stood in a cave emblazoned across the top panel of the Afterneath you know it's going to provide an otherworldly, magical and cavernous reverb , unparalleled by anything else out there. The dials offer you the power to stretch, smudge, swell and even self-oscillate into messy, ambient washes of sound. The EarthQuaker Afterneath is true bypass, with an all digital reverb creation, all analog dry signal path and what's better is that they're completely handmade one at a time.
A Wealth of Controls
- Length: Controls the decay and therefore length of reverb
- Diffuse: Adjusts the spread of reverb. Anti-clockwise means a sharper sound with more attack, and clockwise results in a more washy, ambient reverb.
- Dampen: Anti-Clockwise - darker tone, clockwise - brighter tone
- Drag: The most unique and creative dial, controls the period of short delays that make up the reverb. Anti-clockwise - more stuttering delay, clockwise - more reverb.
- Reflect: Controls the regeneration of reverb, clockwise for more wash and echos, anti-clockwise for less. This will self oscillate if it's turned right up.
- Mix: Blends the wet effect into the dry signal from your guitar. Though it doesn't actually go full wet, it gradually lowers the clean level as you turn it clockwise and give the appearance of full wet.
The Afterneath also features a heavy-duty footswitch ensuring it can survive countless gigs, a bright pale blue LED indicator so you're always in control of your sound, and true bypass switching providing a superior tone.
"The EarthQuaker Devices Afterneath is a novel stomp box that combines bottomless pits of reverb with self-oscillating warp-driven delays, which in turn, create spatial soundscapes unlike anything you’ve ever heard." - Guitar World Magazine
- Size: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 2.25" with knobs
- Power 9V DC power supply, no battery option
- Construction Sturdy, handmade build
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.