ESP Ltd Phoenix-204 Electric Bass, Black
Product Ref: 18462
ESP Ltd Phoenix-204 Electric Bass, BlackDetails
The Phoenix-204, is a new addition to the LTD line, featuring a basswood body and ESP hardware, including: ESP DB-4 bridge, ESP SB-4 pickups, and the ESP ATB-1 active tone boost. This is a beautful bass for the low end maestro.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
2010 marks the 35th Anniversary of ESP guitars, quite possible the most revered manufacturer of heavy metal guitars and basses. ESP and its LTD brand are the first stop for many heavy metal Bass Icons, including Tom Araya of Slayer and Jeff Walker of Carcass. ESP and LTD have also become the choice for a new generation of metal bassists such as Henkka T Blacksmith of Children of Bodom and Fred Leclercq of Dragonforce, proving that ESP is continuing its heritage as one of the best brand of instruments for heavy metal bassist's.
ESP guitars are renowned for the quality of their construction and it's a well earned distinction, as this quality is present in all their guitars and basses, from their top end signature models through to the more affordable LTD models. ESP and LTD Guitars and Basses feature high quality hardware and design features that are indicative of a company that has spent 35 years designing some of music's most brutal, hard wearing and road worthy instruments.
- Model: Phoenix-1004 BLK
- Body: Basswood
- Bridge: ESP DB-4
- Neck: Maple Neck and
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Construction: Neck-thru body
- Frets: 21 XJ
- Scale Length: 34"
- Hardware: ESP (Chrome)
- Pickups: ESP SB-4 Pickups
- Tone Boost: ESP ATB-1 Active Tone Boost
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.