Diago Little Smasher Guitar Amp Head
Diago Little Smasher Guitar Amp HeadDetails
The Diago Little Smasher combines the responsive tone and immediate simplicity of the most sought after amps; with the compact size, reliability and volume control needed by today's discerning guitar player.
The Diago Little Smasher is an amazingly lively and dynamic 5-Watt guitar amp head squeezed into a pedal-sized enclosure. It's ideal for small gigs, studio and home use, with more than enough volume to annoy the neighbours.
Product Ref: 19353View Full Description
Spend another £185.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A fully fledged amp head, its four analogue modelled cascading gain stages adjusted by Gain and Volume controls give a range of tones from chimey clean to plexi-esque rock crunch, and it's designed to work especially well with pedals up front if you need to push it further or want multiple channels. It also has active Bass and Treble controls with a massive 15dB boost and 30dB cut available on each.
5-Watts doesn't sound like a lot, but it's surprisingly loud and can drive a wide range of cabinets; anything up to a 4x12 which it does with ease - and sounds great with plenty of grunt.
Its rich, harmonically complex tone and road worthy reliability comes by combining the very best design, components and construction methods.
- 5-Watt Portable Guitar Amp Head
- Controls - Volume | Gain | Treble | Bass
- Compact & portable (600g - 120 x 43 x 86mm) - pedal-sized solution that can be velcroed to your pedal board
- 4 to 16 Ohms output impedance - can be used with any speaker cabinet
- 2-band active EQ - +15dB / -30dB, offers more tonal range than a 3-band passive EQ
- Powered on standard 9V DC @ 600mA
- Very tough - 2mm fabricated carbon steel construction which is durable and shock resistant
- Package includes - Little Smasher, power supply, manual, Velcro and rubber foot pad.
- Type: - Pedal-sized guitar amplifier head - Single channel, all analogue signal path with 4 analogue modelled cascading gain stages and solid state Class A/B power amplifier
- Output: - 5 Watts RMS clean (before distortion) - 4-16 Ohm output impedance - to drive any passive speaker cabinet - DO NOT CONNECT TO ANY ACTIVE ELECTRONICS
- Channels: 1
- Controls: - Volume - Gain - Treble - Bass - Active EQ +15dB / -30dB
- Casing: 2mm fabricated carbon steel
- Power: 9V DC @ 600mA - power supply included
- Dimensions: 43(H) x 120(W) x 86mm(D)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.