DISC Fishman AFX Reverb Acoustic Effects Pedal
Product Ref: 14816
DISC Fishman AFX Reverb Acoustic Effects PedalDetails
Fishman AFX Reverb Acoustic Effects Pedal:
The AFX Reverb is the first reverb stompbox to offer studio-quality spaces designed specifically for acoustic guitar. Eight custom-created reverbs have been carefully voiced to enhance—not color—the delicate and complex signature of the instrument.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Its unique parallel mix path keeps your original tone unaltered, creating a studio mastered ?space station? for live performance or home recording. An all-analog buffered bypass path ensures clean, quiet operation in all environments.
With 24-bit audio conversion and 32-bit signal processing, the natural dynamics of any instrument are faithfully preserved. Its award-winning design is incredibly rugged, featuring a full metal chassis and stereo operation. A unique level control allows for use with a wide range of pickup types without sacrificing unity gain.
- Reverb stomp box for acoustic guitar
- 8 Studio-quality effects:
- Concert Hall
* Level control * Tone control * BYPASS: All-analog, buffered bypass path with foot switch control * AUDIO I/O: 1/4 inch stereo input and output, Input Gain switch, 24 bit A/D/A. * DSP: 32-bit processing * POWER: 9-Volt battery or adaptor power * Material: Durable all-metal construction * Dimensions: 5.6"(L) x 4"(W) x 2.1"(H) * Battery Life: 20 hours
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.