Like all the pedals in the Chase Bliss Audio Series, the Warped Vinyl Mk ll comes in a wooden box. This quirky packaging adds to the character of the pedal, and also ensures a safe transit. Sporting a an elegant-looking chrome casing with silver knobs, it will stand out from any pedal board and outshine any other pedal. Equipped with six knobs to control Tone, Volume, Mix, RPM, Depth, Warp and Depth, four toggle switches and two stompswitches, it is certainly very easy to operate despite its overwhelming appearance.
New and Improved Model
The original Warped Vinyl boasted a wide variety of tones and capabilities but with minor set backs. Chase Bliss Audio have made modifications to this pedal, and have re-launched it with the Mk ll. This modified model includes additional features such as Dip switches with are located on the rea of the unit for ease of access, a new tone knob, tap tempo with subdivisions and a revamped circuit.
Mini Dip Switches Now Located at the Top
Like the other pedals in the Chase Bliss Audio lineup, the Warped Vinyl MkII is also equipped with 16 easily-accessible mini DIP switches that allow you to modulate various parameters in a number of unique ways. Offering a vast amount of unique tones that you can tweak to achieve a sound that stands out from the rest. These mini dip switches are located at the top of the unit for ease of access.
The Chase Bliss Audio Warped Vinyl MkII is also MIDI compatible and can be used with an Empress Effects Midibox (Sold Separately). It allows all of its parameters to be controlled via control change messages, and its presets to be saved and recalled with program change messages.
"This pedal outclasses nearly every other analog chorus/vibrato pedal that springs to mind when it comes to range of sounds, features, and overall tonal quality" Best Guitar Effects
Read the full review here.
- New Revised Upgrade Of The Popular Warped Vinyl with Modifications
New dedicated Tone control for Vibrato
- Reduced noise
- Slightly wider vibrato pitch range for optimum tone
- Greatly expanded MIDI control including CC control of all knob functions.
- Users can now select MIDI Channels 1-16
- 122 user preset slots savable/selectable via MIDI
- Dip-switches mounted on the top side
- All-analog signal path
- Tap Tempo footswitch sets the tap tempo and always honors the last two stomps
- Ramp control knob can be set to control any of the 5 parameters individually or simultaneously via dip switches on the back of the pedal. Controls the ramp time in which this takes place.
- Tone (Ramp) control knob dials in the tone of the wet vibrato voice when no Ramp dip-switches are in use
- Mix control knob can be set from 100 wet, to 100 dry, or anything in-between.
- 1 – 2 – 3 (3 – 6 – 8) toggle switch sets the tap division for tap tempo. A dip switch on the back accesses the “3 – 6 – 8” divisions.
Controls:Tone(Ramp), Volume, Mix, RPM, Depth, Warp
- Toggle Switches:Tap Tempo, ModuShape, Presets
- Weight:862 g
- Dimensions:15.2 x 17.8 x 25.4 cm