Carl Martin Hot Drive 'n Boost
£149.00 RRP £169.99
(including VAT @ 20%)
Estimated delivery to you: 29 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £9.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- Mains Powered Pedal
Carl Martin Hot Drive 'n Boost— Carl Martin Hot Drive'n Boost has been carefully designed to imitate the sound of a good old-fashioned distorting Tube-Amp. The Hot Drive'n Boost is the perfect choice for that crunchy blues tone, with plenty left over for a great hard rock tone as well.
Product Ref: 21666
Features / Specifications:
- Power: 100 or 115 or 230 VAC 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 2,4 Watts
- S/N ratio: 80dB (clean out)
- Input impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Gain max: +80dB
- Boost max: +20dB
You may also be interested in ...
|Danelectro Dan-Echo Pedal||£79.95|
|Danelectro DTE1 Reel Echo pedal||£149.00|
|Behringer GDI21 V-Tone Guitar Preamp||£26.00|
|Jim Dunlop GCB95 CryBaby Wah Pedal||£69.00|
|Behringer X V-Amp Guitar Effects||£60.00|
|Behringer DD400 Digital Delay Pedal||£27.00|
|Behringer DD600 Digital Delay Pedal||£33.00|
|Behringer DR400 Digital Reverb/Delay||£33.00|
|Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb Pedal||£27.00|
|DigiTech XTD Tone Driver||£49.00|
Tell a friend about...
Carl Martin Hot Drive 'n Boost
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Carl Martin Hot Drive 'n Boost
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.