Bugera Trirec Infinium Boutique-Style 100W 3-Channel Valve Amp Head
Bugera Trirec Infinium Boutique-Style 100W 3-Channel Valve Amp HeadDetails
Featuring both an analog and solid-state sounds, the Infinium is ready to rock with a full palette of tones! The TRIREC gives you three preamp channels, each with a wide array of sonic options, internal reverb, an adjustable and remote switchable boost, an FX loop.
Product Ref: 27544View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.49 per month Finance from £16.49 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Best of Both Worlds
Most of today's amps feature solid-state rectifiers, which have high power output and tight bass response. But many guitarists prefer valve-based rectifiers, which are known for their 'sag' effect - this basically means when you slam a chord, it doesn't reach its full volume right away, but instead makes a tough initial impact before quickly blossoming into a classic rock ultimatum. With the BUGERA TRIREC, both breeds of rectifier are alive and well in the same amp. You can even use them at the same time! Choose Silicon Diodes for high power and tight bass, Valves (2 x 5U4 valves) for lower power and the almighty 'sag,' or a combination of the two called Valves & Diodes for medium-powered operation spiked with equal parts punch and vintage grace.
The TRIREC's incredible tonal variations make it a recording studio gem, but it's got the features that make it equally amazing on stage. The back panel features a LINE OUT jack with dedicated Level knob for sending signal to a slave amp, as well as Loudspeaker jacks with switchable impedance (16, 8 or 4 Ohms), making this amplifier compatible with virtually any speaker cabinet. The built-in FX Loop has controls for adjusting the output (send) and return levels separately. The associated Assign knob has four states: FX loop is always on, has an individual status per channel, is activated via footswitch, or is deactivated. You also get six External Switching jacks that allow channel switching, BOOST, REVERB and FX LOOP to be controlled by an external switching system. This is where you'll find the input for the FSB106A footswitch, which also controls these parameters, and offers a MIDI IN /THRU connection controlling the TRIREC in sync with your MIDI setup.
There's nothing like the roaring 'soft-clip' sound of saturated power valves, but these tones are normally accessible only when an amp's volume is cranked. Unfortunately, this kind of volume isn't an option when you're jamming away in your apartment at 3:00 AM, or if you're gigging in a tiny club. That's why the TRIREC features the Varipower rotary control, which adjusts output power anywhere from 1 to 100 Watts. Whether you're trying to record a searing solo without waking the neighbors, or blowing the roof off the biggest gig of your life, the TRIREC is always ready to provide the sound of overdriven valve fury.
Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology
Extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times, providing incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your valves. No need for expensive matched valve sets, this setup allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible valve types and brands.
- Hand-built and hand-wired 100-Watt Class A/B amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology
- 3 fully independent channels with switchable killer voicings (Classic, Vintage and Modern) featuring 5 x 12AX7 valves
- 3 unique rectifier modes featuring 2 x 5U4 valves and silicon diodes for ultimate performance
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- VARIPOWER control allows the maximum power to be seamlessly scaled down to produce a cranked amp sound at much lower volumes
- Dedicated Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence and Volume controls per channel for awesome sound shaping
- Adjustable and remote controllable Boost function for ultimate punch when playing leads
- Heavy-duty 6-button footswitch for channel selection, Boost, Reverb and FX Loop function included--doubles as MIDI IN / THRU for complete MIDI remote switching
- Manual or auto-assignable FX Loop with independent Send and Return level controls
- External Switching connectors for remote control of channel selection, Boost, Reverb and FX Loop
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- Multi-impedance output connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.