Boss SY-300 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal
Boss SY-300 Guitar Synthesizer PedalDetails
Product Ref: 58027View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.08 per month Finance from £16.08 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Plug In and Play
Unlike other synth pedals the SY-300 can be used with any guitar via a standard 1/4-inch cable and does not require a special GK pickup or 13-pin cable. Powered by an ultra-fast DSP and newly developed innovations from Boss, the SY-300 performs it's amazing guitar to synth transformation in real time, with no lag whatsoever. This delivers a latency-free playing experience that's a natural extension of your normal guitar, letting you to play freely and organically without altering your technique in any way.
Analog Style Synth
The SY-300 incorporates a polyphonic synth engine with three individual sections to provide a range of fresh and exciting tones like never before. With a variety of synth parameters such as wave shapes, filters, amps, pitch control and LFOs you can create any sound you desire whilst the built in step sequencer with tap tempo allows arpeggios and dynamic melody creation. Additionally they is also a blender function which allows mix and matching between different patches to create your dream tones.
Four Powerful Effects Engines
Effects play a huge role in synthesizer sound design, and the SY-300 is filled with options to take your tones into the stratosphere. Four simultaneous effects engines are available, each packing a number of effects types including overdrives and distortions, Slow Gear, Isolator, Slicer, and many others. Some types can even perform two effects at once, such as chorus and delay or delay and reverb.
Assignable Controls & Versatile Connectivity
Controlling the SY-300 while performing is simple. Using the four built-in footswitches, you can bypass the synth sound, scroll through patches, and control three different parameters of your choosing per patch. Two external footswitches or an expression pedal can also be connected for even more real-time control if needed. The Thru output lets you to send your dry guitar sound directly to your pedals or amp, or it can be used along with the Return jack as an effects loop. Dual output pairs (Main and Sub) offer assignable signal routing options to integrate with any setup, while MIDI In and Out/Thru jacks are provided for interfacing with switchers, drum machines, and other MIDI gear.
USB Audio Interface
The Boss SY-300 is loaded with a USB audio interface to record audio tracks directly into your digital audio workstation or chosen recording software. Whether you want to capture your fully modulated tone or just the dry signal the SY-300 can do it all. Furthermore you can also send signals from within your DAW through the SY-300 to add the raw synth power to a variety of audio types. The SY-300's USB connection also allows you to build and organize patches with the dedicated BOSS Tone Studio editor and download new patches from the BOSS Tone Central website.
- Play rich and expressive polyphonic synth tones with any guitar
- Completely latency-free playing feel directly connects your hands with the sound
- Three simultaneous synth sections and four effects processors enable rich, dynamic, and diverse sound creation
- Shape your normal guitar tone with synth filters, amplifiers, and LFOs to create all-new sounds
- Graphic LCD display, three assignable footswitches, and dedicated on/off footswitch
- 70 ready-to-play preset patches and 99 user patches for storing custom sounds
- Create and archive sounds on your computer with the BOSS Tone Studio editor/librarian
- Download new sounds at BOSS Tone Central
- Works with bass and other electronic instruments as well
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Main Output), 2 x 1/4" Jack (Sub Output)
- Additional Connections: 1 x 1/4" Thru, 1 x 1/4" Return, 1 x MIDI In/Out, 1 x 1/4" EXP CTL, 1 x USB
- USB: USB (Type B)
- Pedals: 1 x On/Off, 3 x Assignable
- Knobs: 6 x Rotary
- Buttons: 7
- Screen: LCD
- Presets: 70
- User Patches: 99
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.