Blackstar ID:30TVP 30W Programmable Guitar Combo Amp
Blackstar ID:30TVP 30W Programmable Guitar Combo AmpDetails
The Blackstar ID:30TVP programmable guitar combo amp is the compact, 30W model in the ID series, perfect for home recording and practising. Like all the amps in the series it boasts unique controls that allow you to custom design your own sound, store it and be confident that it will perform when you need it to.
Product Ref: 34246View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.75 per month Finance from £7.75 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The ID:30TVP features Blackstar's True Valve Power technology, which offers six distinctly different power valve responses. Engaging it delivers the response, dynamics, sag and break-up characteristics of a valve amp, with the same acoustic power output as an equivalent valve power amp.
The amp's EQ section has a patented ISF control that works with the Bass and Treble controls to give you access to infinite new sound possibilities. You can infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings, to design your own sound.
Blackstar's GUI software makes it simple to edit and store patches. The USB connector allows you to record your amp directly to your computer or re-amp guitar tracks, plus the audio section allows you to play along to mp3s, and loop and time stretch sections for phrase training.
The ID:30TVP's effects section delivers studio quality modulation, delay and reverb effects simultaneously, and they can be stored with your sound. There are four of each effect type, and all are based on classic and boutique effects.
- 30W programmable combo amp
- True Valve Power
- 6 classic Voice channels
- Manual Mode
- EQ with patented ISF
- 128 user storable patches
- Multi-effects - 4 x moudlations, 4 x delays, 4 x reverbs
- Master Volume
- USB connectivity - easily edit and record
- GUI software for deep editing, practice and sharing
- MP3/Line Input
- Speaker Emulated Output
- Built-in tuner
- Revolutionary tone
- Multi-function footswitch (supplied separately)
Click below to download a PDF version of the manual for the Blackstar ID:30TVP 30W Programmable Guitar Combo Amp:
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.