Black Knight CL-23 Electric Guitar, Red + GT112 DSP Amp Pack
Product Ref: 28974
Black Knight CL-23 Electric Guitar, Red + GT112 DSP Amp PackDetails
Step up to the next level with this superb Black Knight Electric Guitar and SubZero Amp Package from Gear4music. This guitar provides incredible professional features at a very reasonable price and this bundle is packed full of extra accessories so you'll have all you need to get playing straight away.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Black Knight CL-23 Electric Guitar Pack Includes:
- Black Knight CL-23 Electric Guitar, Red
- SubZero GT112 60W DSP Guitar Amp
- Deluxe Guitar Strap By Gear4music
- Padded Electric Guitar Bag with Straps
- Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner
- 5 x Guitar Picks by Gear4music
- Jack - Jack Pro Instrument Cable, 3m
Black Knight CL-23 Electric Guitar, Red
With stylish looks, great playability and high grade hardware, the CL-23 is a brilliant all rounder. The lightweight Agathis body has been specially designed to give a comfortable playing position, whilst still looking great. With a slim, fast Canadian Maple neck, and a Rosewood fingerboard, this guitar gives an enjoyable playing experience.
The CL-23 has an impressive resonance. The attractive string-thru tailpiece is complimented by a resonant Agathis body, and a bolt on neck, which ensures that the guitar has a sharp attack and snap to it's sound, along with having a long lasting, resonant tone.
With a simple but effective pickup set up, the CL-23 has a classic sound. The two high output humbuckers combine to make a big, punchy sound, but if you flick the selector switch one way you'll get a jangly treble sound, or switch it the other way and there will be a jazzy bass sound. The simple volume and tone knobs will always ensure that you get the sound just right.
The GT112 DSP amp was awarded 4 out of 5 by Music Radar - a leading online publication for musicians.
"If you need an amp to cover a whole host of genres and you're looking to go the digital route, the GT112 should definitely make your shortlist.""An impressive array of tones, ideal for the beginner making their first forays into different guitar genres and sounds.""Gigs are no problem, thanks to the 60 watts the amp pumps out through a custom-designed 12-inch speaker."
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Agathis
- Finish: Red
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic with String-Thru tailpiece
- Neck: Canadian Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pick-ups: 2 x Black Knight Humbucker
- Hardware: Black
- Machine heads: Black die-cast tuners
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-way Pickup Selector
- Strings: D'Addario EXL-120 Strings (10-45)
- Latest generation advanced amp and effects modelling guitar amplifier with custom designed AD/DA processors
- 8 amp models Clean, Tweed, Fuzz and Metal with 2 variations per model and dedicated controls for Gain and Level
- 3 Band EQ with dedicated Bass, Middle and Treble controls
- 3 effects sections available simultaneously Modulation, Delay and Reverb
- Dedicated tap tempo buttons for Modulation and Delay effects
- 5 memory locations for your custom settings
- Headphone output for silent practice and a line out for direct connection to PA and recording gear
- Great sounding power amp section with high sensitivity 1x12" speaker
- Power Rating: 60W RMS 4 Ohms
- Amp Models: Clean, Tweed, Fuzz and Metal with two variations per model
- Controls: Model Select / Tweak, Gain, Level, Bass, Middle, Treble
- DSP Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Wah, Delay,Reverb
- Controls: Modulation, Delay, Reverb
- Other: Tap Tempo, Dedicated buttons for Modulation Effects and Delay
- Master Volume Control: Yes
- Memory Settings: 5 user programmable memory locations
- Guitar Input: 1/4" Jack
- Speaker Outputs: 1/4" Jack
- Speaker: High sensitivity custom designed and voiced 12"
- Speaker Power Rating: 60W 4 Ohms (100W peak)
- Line Output: 1/4" Jack
- Headphone Output: 1/4" Jack
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50Hz) C8 (4,186.00Hz)
- "A" Calibration: 440Hz
- Accuracy: +/-0.5cents
- Automatic Power Off: After 5 minutes
- Battery: 2 x 1.5V(AAA)
- Dimensions: W 98mm x H 50mm x D 15mm (3.9" x 2.0" x 0.6")
Premium Electric Guitars Offering The Latest In Guitar Design, Innovation and Technology
Fusing classic guitar designs with the latest technology, Black Knight electric guitars provide the ultimate guitar playing experience, allowing the player to unleash their true potential. Sourcing only the finest tonewoods such as Mahogany, Maple, Rosewood, Agathis and Alder, these premium guitars have striking tone and sustain ready to rock any stage.
Premium hardware like licensed Floyd Rose Tremolos, Wilkinson Hardware and EMG designed pickups can also be found fitted to certain guitars in the range. Black Knight electric guitars will take your playing to the next level, pushing the boundaries of what is expected from a guitar at these low prices. With stunning looks, beautiful custom finishes and boutique styling, it's easy to see why Black Knight have quickly established themselves as a top premium guitar manufacturer.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.