BOSS Micro BR BR-80 Digital Recorder
BOSS Micro BR BR-80 Digital RecorderDetails
Call our Boss Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 20610
- Portable Multi-track recorder
- 64 V-Tracks and 8 simultaneous playback tracks
- Built-in High-quality stereo condenser microphone
- Huge library of built-in backing and rhythm patterns
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The newest MICRO BR is small enough to fit in a pocket, but contains features for pro-level music production. It offers two tracks of simultaneous WAV-format recording, eight tracks of playback, and 64 virtual tracks for advanced editing and mixdown. High-quality stereo condenser mics are built in for up to 500 hours of recording time (with optional 32 GB SDHC card) for capturing song ideas quickly and rehearsals. Also included are dedicated inputs for connecting a guitar, a microphone, or any stereo line-level device.
Click on the link below to view a detailed Brochure on the Boss BR80.
With a next-generation processor at its core, the BR-80 delivers incredible effects processing with uncompromised sound quality. Onboard are world-class COSM guitar and bass effects, dedicated vocal effects derived from the VE-20 Vocal Performer, and a powerful suite of mastering effects. As with all BR-series recorders, effects are easy to dial in, letting users capture pro sounds with little effort. Power users can tweak the effects in detail via an extensive set of adjustable parameters.
To aid songwriting, the BR-80 has a full complement of backing rhythm tracks in a large variety of musical styles. The rhythms feature top-quality drum and percussion sounds and are organised into patterns designed for use in different song sections.
The BR-80 also offers an extensive set of features for music practice and jamming. eBand mode provides a huge library of backing tracks and rhythm patterns to play along with, and users can import their own WAV or MP3 songs. Variable speed playback, variable pitch, and A-B Repeat features enable players to learn riffs and practise songs in different keys and tempos. In addition, the Centre Cancel function allows users to minimise the sound of guitar solos and vocals in pre-recorded tracks.
A USB port lets musicians use the BR-80 as an audio interface with effects for computer-based recording, and also to import and export WAV and MP3 audio tracks. Powerful software is bundled with the BR-80, including Cakewalk's SONAR X1 LE, the eBand Song List Editor, and the BR Wave Converter.
- Three modes: MTR (multi-track recorder), eBand, and Live Rec
- Records directly to SD/SDHC memory card (up to 32 GB)
- High-quality stereo condenser microphone built in for instant audio capture
- 64 V-Tracks and eight simultaneous playback tracks
- eBand function for phrase training and play-along tracks
- Huge library of built-in backing and rhythm patterns
- World-class COSM amps and effects onboard
- Use as a USB audio interface with built-in effects
- SONAR X1 LE software included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.