Ampeg SVT-VR Tube Bass Amp Head
Ampeg SVT-VR Tube Bass Amp HeadDetails
The Ampeg SVT-VR Tube Bass Amp Head is a versatile and powerful bass amplifier that delivers up to 300 watts of unsurpassed quality. The preamp stage, power selection and even rocker switches emulate the exact signall path, tone and vibe of an early 1970s "Blue-Line" SVT head. If you're looking for that in-your-face Ampeg bass tone, look no further than the SVT-VR, authentic from its input jack all the way to its six 6550 output tubes. There are two channels, each with both Normal and Bright inputs as well as Volume and Tone controls. The SVT-VR also offers Ultra-Hi and Bass Cut-Off/Ultra-Low switches on each channel, while Channel 1 benefits from a 3-position Rocker switch for mid-tone control.
Product Ref: 51956View Full Description
Buy on finance from £53.58 per month Finance from £53.58 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Tube Preamp and Power Amp
- 300-Watts RMS @ 2 or 4 Ohms
- Two-Channel Operation
- Neutrik Speakon® and 1/4" Output
- Bright and Normal Inputs
- Ultra Hi, Ultra Lo and Bass Cut (ch. 1 only) switches
- Midrange Frequency Select "1.2.3" switch (ch. 1 only)
- Bias Adjustment Controls
- Slave Out
- Power Amp In / Preamp Out
- Transformer Balanced Line Out
- Heavy-Duty Speaker Jacks
- Preamp: Tube (3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AU7)
- Driver Tube(s): 1 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AU7 Power Amp: Tube (6 x 6550)
- RMS Power Output: 300-Watts @ 2 ohms
- RMS Power Output: 300-Watts @ 4 ohms
- Tone Controls: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Mid Tone Control: 3-Position Rocker Switch
- Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes
- Speaker Connections: Neutrik Speakon® and 1/4"
- Balanced Line Out: Yes (Transformer)
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 11.5 x 12.75
- Weight: 85 pounds
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.